Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

The start of the Trackers 2015 Convoy.

Jill and I were also starters on this Trackers trip but I ended up having a second quadruple back fusion on the 20th July last and only home from hospital last Thursday. We were on the first one twenty years ago called 'Back to the Track' along with Richard Farrant.

Really sorry to miss this one.

Regards rick.

Jill and I were also starters on this Trackers trip but I ended up having a second quadruple back fusion on the 20th July last and only home from hospital last Thursday. We were on the first one twenty years ago called 'Back to the Track' along with Richard Farrant.

Really sorry to miss this one.

Hi Rick,

And what an adventure that was! I also did the 2000 one, following the Old Ghan track. Hope your latest operation is successful.

Back to "Spotted Today", I saw the 8 Spitfires and Hurricanes fly over towards Folkestone and return a very short while after. There were 24 Spits and Hurricanes flying out of Biggin Hill on 3 simulated patrols. I was up a quiet country lane parked in a field gateway, listening out when I heard someone shout "There they are!", it was surprising how many people were looking out for them, a wonderful sight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33966632

regards, Richard

Saw these 2 over the weekend.

The ARK was at the RE Museum at Chatham but the RML I know nothing about other than it is moored up at Rye Harbour.

Anyone know any more about it?

Hi Bryan,

You are down my neck of the woods. The boat moored at Strand Quay in Rye is a Fairmile B, and this link will explain more;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fairmile-B-RML-526/851032218289977