Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted a Low loader on the A1065 between Swaffham and Fakenham this afternoon with what a first I thought was a Matador but on second thoughts I think it was a Scammell Pioneer? Maybe someone else got a better look or knows about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
spotted in lewis tonight:wow::wow:

David,

I had the extreme misfortune to encounter this creation on the way home from the last Beltring event. I came out of Sissinghurst around a corner into a cloud of blue smoke, at first glance from the rear I had no idea what it was, but it was struggling to get along and no way could I get by with the QL, when all of a sudden I saw and arm come out the side and it looked like someone was emptying a teapot!!! I had a feeling that it had inadvertently been filled up with diesel, going by the smell and lack of performance. It had hazard lights going and after following for several miles, mostly uphill, all of a sudden it lurched off the road on to the verge without warning and I was able to shoot by, it was then I realised what I had been following, a Green Goddess with a caravan mounted on the roof !!!!

• 3 weeks later...