Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

• 2 weeks later...

Tank (Cent/Chali/chiefi or of that ilk) on a transporter trying to get round a parked dust cart in Pirbright, (Dust cart drove off as the transporter pulled out to pass) I didn't mind reversing to get out of the way though.:D

Edited by rog8811

• 2 weeks later...

Another Chieftain, this time on an HET heading North on the A3(M)/A3 junction at midday today. Interesting that it was an HET, not a civilian transporter. The barrel was missing and the mantlet had been blanked off with a piece of wood. Looked in pretty good condition and slightly muddy, suggesting it had just been recovered from somewhere. Perhaps heading up to Bordon?

I did debate asking if they'd accept a cash offer ... :-)

Andy

• 4 weeks later...
Or rather HEARD TODAY.

Chris Evans Radio 2 at 07.11 tuesday.

Who had a message repeated today after they missed the first one due to being outside firing up his WW2 tank?

Anyone going to own up?

That was my Sister calling the show.

Forgive her as she doesn't know the difference between WWII and post war!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couple from the last few days:

Thursday 9th April at around mid-day on the M6 near junction 5 going northbound a Scammell Explorer, reg I think - MVS 639, on the back of a low loader. Looked in pretty good nick.

Saturday 11th April - Humber 4x4 PU Utility outside a pub on the A146 between Norwich and Beccles. Looked very nice.

On the same day a number of aircraft, seemingly at a museum, just outside Bungay on the way to Diss.

Couple from the last few days:

Thursday 9th April at around mid-day on the M6 near junction 5 going northbound a Scammell Explorer, reg I think - MVS 639, on the back of a low loader. Looked in pretty good nick.

Saturday 11th April - Humber 4x4 PU Utility outside a pub on the A146 between Norwich and Beccles. Looked very nice.

On the same day a number of aircraft, seemingly at a museum, just outside Bungay on the way to Diss.

Classic Tractor Show on at Norwich Showground several Military vehicles there so maybe it was on the way. Aircraft are at The 'Flixton Buck' pub and as you say a museum

Classic Tractor Show on at Norwich Showground several Military vehicles there so maybe it was on the way. Aircraft are at The 'Flixton Buck' pub and as you say a museum

Cheers, that's why I love this forum - answers almost straight away! Will have a look online about the museum.

• 1 month later...
Spotted in the Bass Pro car park in Harrisburg, Pa

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103371[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103372[/ATTACH]

Couldn't get the pictures the right way up - very annoying! If anyone knows how to turn them the right way up let me know...

There you goimage02.jpg

image01.jpg

[video=youtube_share;US-jCGoSbQ0]
Halftrack & Weapons carrier spotted this evening 1750hr westbound A50 Derby (Toyota island)

looks like the half track that was with us in Guernsey for the 70th liberation at the weekend.