Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

Seen it here in South wales too, I didnt know it was flying but by chance as I was coming down the stairs I looked out the landing window and spotted it in the distance, legged it down stairs, grabbed me camera in the hope it would circle around which it kindly did and managed to get a couple of distance shots as it flew along the path of the runway, a few small rolls from side to side then off into the haze, awesome :-D

15:50 Yesterday it was over XM655 at Wellesbourne for the third time this year and probably the final time ever, then off to Bruntingthorpe, East Midlands then back to Doncaster. Given the appearance was just a couple of minutes I was surprised how many turned out.

The scheduled remaining flight time was 30 minutes for around 125 miles - on a bad day it takes longer than that to drive the 11 miles to/from work :-( Oh for a personal jetpack .....

Edited by david1212

came across these 4 aluminium landing craft. Not for the Dutch navy what other purpose no idea

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108883[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108884[/ATTACH]

I am fascinated but who but military would need them they look new let us know when you have answer

On the M1 THursday 22nd Oct.

3 separate convoys of vehicles heading South.

Seen between Leicester and Mansfield from the Northbound side.

First 3 Military lowloaders and 4 White cabbed possible civvy hauliers with CVRTs of some description.

Second a batch of about 7 Daf 4 tonners?

Third 8 Landrovers of which about 6 had trailers.