Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

Just back from holiday in Kent, on the outskirts of Sandwich, taking a walk around the cottage spotted a replica hurricane in a field along with an M4A1 75mm Sherman tank, unrestored condition, but complete with turret, gun, track and bogies, looked to be early hull with direct vision slots, but a single piece transmission and wide mantlet. On the other side of the path was a small compound with piles of main guns including a 17 pdr from an M10c. Judging from the new bentley on the drive of the nearby house I presume it all belonged to a well to do collector, but the hour was getting on and there was no one around to ask.

Not too hard to figure out who...!

Noah, building an ark in our shop, will it ever stop raining? No end in sight at all. Most depressing spring, clay is waterlogged and we cant get any field work done

R

Exactly the opposite problem here, can you send us some of your rain Robin;)

Could do with it around Sandhurst as the woods are still on fire>:( And the little s~~ts have been out starting more all the roads in the area are rammed with a couple of the busy cut throughs closed and all the traffic on the smaller roads 1hour 45 to do 7 yes 7 miles yesterday>:(

There's been lots of interesting stuff in and around Yeovilton this week.

Marine Aviation Anniversary, watch out for our Gazelle heading back north on Tuesday, Scout cockpit came back today

I have seen at least three Chinooks over the last week two together on Thursday and one on Friday.
Chinooks are almost a daily occurrence here on Hayling Island! Flying from I guess Thorney to Portsmouth