Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

hey I saw that too Clive, were you there at the show...

Yes in the 110 Wolf. Tried to buy some lunch, but the only burger stall had problems with their cooker being stuck on a low gas setting. After waiting 15 mins to see no visible sign of their sausages getting at all brown just gave up & found a nice warm pub in the New Forest.

Yes in the 110 Wolf. Tried to buy some lunch, but the only burger stall had problems with their cooker being stuck on a low gas setting. After waiting 15 mins to see no visible sign of their sausages getting at all brown just gave up & found a nice warm pub in the New Forest.

damn it would have been good to have a chat...they did sort their cooker out...nice burgers...

Spotted yesterday in Hillegom, Holland, a Bedford MK with radio van body hauling all the way from Ireland! Will try to get a piccie.

Saw this at W&P last year. Think they are travellers. Woman with very long black hair and about 6 kids. All Southern Irish. He certainly gets about!!

travelling down to kent on a job sunday morning spotted a scammell explorer in desert paint travelling west at the top of the M11 where it joins the A14 about 11am didnt get a could view as i was on other side of road but these are my favourite MV so but a big smile on my face to see it :cool2::D

Iain

travelling on the M11 northbound about 1/2 mile south of north weald airfield there is a large shed where firewood is being stored and cut up ,just past this is a tracked carrier possibly a 432 in white with UN painted on the side hiding in the trees ,i was in a lorry so might be difficult to see from a car . looking on google it it seems to be on a farm near epping, coppersale common ? anyone nearby know whos it is ?

Yesterday spotted just outside Brugge then on crossing from docks in Zebrugge to Hull on board MV bride of Brugge AEC Matador chassis with winch and bottom half of cab Looked in excellent unrestored condition. it was on the back of a sixwheeler transporter Any lucky peson on here Also just outside Sluis NL Small wheeled armoured vehicle on top of container in a field near some crossroads advertising a museum but didnt have time to take picture or read exactly where museum was. Going over in a few weeks time will take a look and try and visit

Edited by cosrec

I see this item every other week. Haven't got a photo yet as it is sat in the middle of a busy roundabout.

When I travel to Shoreham-by-Sea I always spot a landing craft in the roundabout at the Holmbush Centre.

Can anyone enlighten me as to significance please.

Thanks

I see this item every other week. Haven't got a photo yet as it is sat in the middle of a busy roundabout.

When I travel to Shoreham-by-Sea I always spot a landing craft in the roundabout at the Holmbush Centre.

Can anyone enlighten me as to significance please.

Thanks

This thread may help?

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?7811-Whats-The-Last-Thing-You-Expect-To-See-On-A-Roundabout&highlight=Holmbush

Last week I watched 'South Today' on BBC about an Air Raid shelter being restored near Bournemouth. Some Jeeps, GMCs and Motorcyces were there - anyone here own any of the vehicles?