Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

A DC3 Over-flew the show field (3 times) this afternoon, Draycott Level, Stoke-on-Trent, member of the crew leaning out of the loading door waving. Very nice, looked and sounded beautiful, any lower and we could have touched it.

A DC3 Over-flew the show field (3 times) this afternoon, Draycott Level, Stoke-on-Trent, member of the crew leaning out of the loading door waving. Very nice, looked and sounded beautiful, any lower and we could have touched it.

Yes I was in Tissington hall, Derby, saw it fly over....

Seen tonight from the M60 motorway at the roundabout for Stockport / Tescos a FV432 that had been used for squashing cars. Sickly purple colour not my cup of tea but hey someone likes it!

Well look at this way, better than the torch or a wrecker. And likewise not my cup of tea, they should be used in the natural habitat. Charging across the plains through mud and all:cool2:.

Whilst travelling up north we have spotted several MVs heading south, presumably to Beltring. These include a Reo with large 2 wheel trailer on M25. Then a dodge and a jeep with trailer sporting 2 large red flags on the back of jeep on M11. Then we saw the regular army guys including an Oshkosh fuel tanker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi its a post war higgins boat and did belong to a Ian hughes of hughes movie supply on south coast . got to drive our jeep out of it in 2004 for a feature on bbc news also got to have a drive of it out to sea and beach land it !!

img002.jpg

img003.jpg

img004.jpg

img005.jpg

img006.jpg

img007.jpg

img008.jpg