Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

on A1 going north, south of Witham's 432 and 434 on same low loader...

I think they were going to "extreme" who is a member of this forum, talking to him on the phone last night he said they were expected today.

Funny thing is Mike, I was traveling down the A1 Newark-Grantham yesterday and saw somthing similar, 2 x 432s on one low loader traveling north. I was perhaps thinking the same as you... 14 tonnes + 14 tonnes = 28 tonnes, within C & U that means you have 16 tonnes remaining for the tractor and trailer...It was a double drive high cab Scania pulling a nice sturdy looking 3 axle low loader, one 432 over the reardeck of the trailer and one in the well. Perhaps they were going for export...

Yesterday. Convoy on the M6 Toll (MOD's got more money than they let on) including 4/5 wolfs with trailers, 4/5 4 tonners with getsets in tow, 3 drops with loads & 2 Oshkosh artics & tankers. All heading north.

Edited by Wiggy
typo

M6 near Lancaster this afternoon heading north ( you bought it bodge?) Dodge ambulance ,covered in Redbull stickers and no crosses ........:nut:

Did it have oversized wheels and tyres on it? If so it is a Red Bull promo vehicle which they bought and had converted a couple of years back - It is also running range rover running gear and auto box - It has speakers etc inside it - We have recovered it a few times , they also have a sugga somewhere as well :cheesy:.

Forgot to mention - Spotted Sunday afternoon going northbound on the M1 just north of Sheffield a very nice Bedford MWD 15cwt along with a number of old buses and Hot rods etc - probably on their way home from a show ??:coffee:

Did it have oversized wheels and tyres on it? If so it is a Red Bull promo vehicle which they bought and had converted a couple of years back - It is also running range rover running gear and auto box - It has speakers etc inside it - We have recovered it a few times , they also have a sugga somewhere as well :cheesy:.

Forgot to mention - Spotted Sunday afternoon going northbound on the M1 just north of Sheffield a very nice Bedford MWD 15cwt along with a number of old buses and Hot rods etc - probably on their way home from a show ??:coffee:

I was on my way back from london this afternoon travelling on the m1 northbound and was almost overtaken by the redbull sugga , i say almost as it expired along side me at 56 mph then pulled in to the hardshoulder . does the sugga run on modern running gear or is it original ?

I was on my way back from london this afternoon travelling on the m1 northbound and was almost overtaken by the redbull sugga , i say almost as it expired along side me at 56 mph then pulled in to the hardshoulder . does the sugga run on modern running gear or is it original ?

We picked the Sugga up when Red Bull bought and it was all in its' original trim when it was taken to Austria for conversion - Never actually seen this one since it has been done so can't say - Has anyone seen the Milkfloats?? or the can cars!?

Cheers:cool2: