Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36273[/ATTACH]like this one[ATTACH=CONFIG]36272[/ATTACH] wrong about the 4 wheeled axles though

I seem to also remember trailers with hard covers and a sliding (telescoping)forward section.

But then my memory has fade problems!:nut:

Saw a convoy of the new MAN cargo carriers (GS versions) while sat on the embankment of the M4 near Leigh Delamere waiting for the AA :blush: :cry:

Does anyone else think having the ECU cut the fuel supply when it detects low oil pressure is a bad idea? In our case it happened at 70mph in lane 3 while overtaking two artics :shocked: To top it all it looks like it was just a dodgy sensor!

Stone

Saw a convoy of the new MAN cargo carriers (GS versions) while sat on the embankment of the M4 near Leigh Delamere waiting for the AA :blush: :cry:

Does anyone else think having the ECU cut the fuel supply when it detects low oil pressure is a bad idea? In our case it happened at 70mph in lane 3 while overtaking two artics :shocked: To top it all it looks like it was just a dodgy sensor!

Stone

What time was that Stone, as I went to Bristol and back today, I might of passed you. What were you driving?

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday on the M1 going north just by junction 16 I spotted two Dodge WPC's 6x6's on the back of a low loader. The one was red, looked like it had perhaps been in service with a fire service at some point, while the other one was green. Anyone's on here?

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday (Sat 13th), approx 1040, M25 anticlockwise (about J24). Three lorries in convoy with 2x BV206 apiece, quite a sight! First drew my attention as it looked like they were on large rigids which seemed a bit unusual...not 100% sure though as I was going clockwise!

Off to a new home, maybe?

Stone

Edited by Stone

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36273[/ATTACH]like this one[ATTACH=CONFIG]36272[/ATTACH] wrong about the 4 wheeled axles though
i'm certain I helped build this Foden Wrecker, when I worked at CeeJay Systems, Alresford, Hants...:-D

This morning at about 07:45 (about .1 deg C):shake:, 2 open sided canvas topped Humvees driving to Bentwaters airbase for what I believe is a bit of filming for a Zombie flick. Nice to see on an otherwise regular commute.

That was myself and my friend Mark, Correct about the destination, slightly wrong about open sides, mine had the canvas doors on for the journey, I am not as tough as Mark.

Mick

100_5211_800x600.JPG

100_5205_800x600.JPG

Our apprentice passed his C test yesterday so we had the Bedford out on a trip to the weighbridge :) A nice-looking 101 that appeared to be in green/navy blue (faded IRR black?) camo followed us for a short way in Dunstable, was it you?

Stone

Edited by Stone

• 2 weeks later...