Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

On Wednesday (yes, I know I'm late!) a very unhappy looking Chinook on a low-loader going down the A32 into Gosport. Covered with sand and muck, cockpit windows taped over with plastic bags. Presumably on its way to DARA/ABRO/Fleetlands, but does anyone know the history?

Andy

followed through Freckleton and on towards Lytham on the A584, a M38A1 Jeep on tradeplate and smoking a bit, anybodys on here?

Mark

Might be a guy near me ( bought my M416 trailer off) he does a bit of dealing , he did have a really nice ford jeep . You doing Fairhaven rally next sunday Mark?....

Might be a guy near me ( bought my M416 trailer off) he does a bit of dealing , he did have a really nice ford jeep . You doing Fairhaven rally next sunday Mark?....

no mate, local show at a pumping station (lovely horizontal steam engine) supporting Airportable, taking a small display of uniforms, deacts etc

Mark

Spotted today at Bill Hesleton's recovery yard.....another ex army Foden Recovery truck with smashed up cab. all running and working with a new cab sat on a pallet ready to fit. This will be replacing the AEC militant with the Leyland cab. Whats better than a foden?.....Two Fodens:D