Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

It's a Sno-Trac by Fisher Aktiv I think, and that one probably isn't military.

There were a bunch of them with canvas tops used by the military, and the forces probably had some hard tops as well, but mostly they seem to have been civilian. VW Beetle power plant, nice thing, worth having if in good condition and the right price

It's a Sno-Trac by Fisher Aktiv I think, and that one probably isn't military.

There were a bunch of them with canvas tops used by the military, and the forces probably had some hard tops as well, but mostly they seem to have been civilian. VW Beetle power plant, nice thing, worth having if in good condition and the right price

Yes I think it does have a Beetle engine and it is for sale though I am not sure what its worth, seems to be in fairly good nick and is certainly something different will try to find out who owns it and price.

• 2 weeks later...

Out in Dundee today and saw 2 military vehicles. One ex landie and a working Dutch Ambulance. Think its up here taking part in the big Joint Warrior ex at the mo. Good times quna9u7y.jpg

u7amumu2.jpg

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1366467770084.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1366467919630.jpg

Edited by Puff

<snipped>

523633_10151513039938984_1087028275_n.jpg

SA6 "Gainful"? Plus some FV432 types.

All lurking on the Twin Lakes industrial estate, Croston near Leyland.

Is that Duncan Nicholsons place?? - I know he has an SA-6 unit in at the moment.

On another note - wandering along the A120 this morning I passed a Series 3 Landie Ambulance on "X" plates painted an interesting shade of green......