Pink Cushion - is this the end?

Mrs Hardyferret

TIME:- 8.30 am PLACE:- Main Arena War & Peace

:schocked: WOW, what a turn out. We all made our way as directed to the area chosen for the photo shoot. There at the front was HMVF members own tribute to their Absent Leader JACK and his beloved PINK CUSHION. :-)

AdjP7202604.jpg

Just to one side lurked a darkly clad, :evil: rather shambling figure. I did not take much notice at first as we had attracted attention of members of the public who gathered round to see what was happening.

Then as the figure shuffled forward I saw he had a dirty old sack which he tipped out and mumbled “You can have the thing. Its more trouble than its worth” and without any other explenation he scurried off. It was then we realized it was the one and only - Jack’s cherished Pink Cushion!! :clap:

OH JOY - the Pink One is Safe. :bow: :clap:

The cushion took its place with us all for the photo shoot - Mr Hardyferret looked protectivly over the rather sagy pink one while we all readied ourselves for the photos. :angel:

AdjP7202626.jpg

Photos Taken and we were all instructed to leave the arena - of course no one did as we all had far to much to talk about.

But in time we did as we were told and the vehicles started to leave the arena

…….......but the cushion seemed to loose it.............

was it blinded by the sudden light...........

or disorentated after being tipped out of the sack,

or just plain scared cus JACK WAS NOT THERE?

it took off crying out " Jack………Jack......JACK"....................

straight into the path of the convoy of HMVF vehicles.

:shake: OH MY GOD, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING. :shake:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :oops2:............................. :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: Brilliant! It's power gone it will no longer be a thread to us! Now we need to destroy all other Horcruxes to make the MV world safe again!

Have I been reading to much Harry Potter?

For the record;

I had nothing to do with the horrible torture of the cushion!

I was busy getting my Mighty B.O.P. (Bike One Person) running after all the mud immobilised it. :pfrt:

I am more than pleased to hear this Enigma. I must say that this is an outrage. I can't believe members of HMVF are so full of hatred and I will not rest until I have tracked down Richard Edward ( can that name be shortened to anything?) I wash nearly sick when these images were flashed around the world via the internet.

Only this morning I received some calls from the former secretary-general of the UN Kofi A. Annan and South African civil rights leader Nelson Mandela offering the support in this matter.

Interestingly enough, they have both been following these thread and funny enough they did that they expect this sort of behaviour from the Post War guys but were utterly shocked when they saw some of the WW2 guys following suit. They went onto say that they have been seen some horrid sights around the world but nothing prepared them for the sight of seeing the Pink Cushion being ground into the mud by Johns tanks and to make things worse - by a certain Ward La France owner.

They did note that Mark and his Ward La France had far to much dignity to drive over the cushion - thank you Mark.

Reo Mark (as seen in the images) drove over the Pink One and was so racked with guilt afterwards that he quickly 'get rid' of his Reo and bought a GMC.

.....everyone remember what happened to Lord Carnarvon and Howard Carter and the curse of King Tut? You have been warned.

Is it just me -

I actually feel sorry for the soft pink one. :cry:

Must be getting all emotional in me old age.

Markheliops

You're just too caring............................................... ;-)

As we could see when you gave TooTall a push into the arena. :whistle:

Deplorable behaviour... I'm just glad I staggered off for a gopher burger with brown sauce before the lunacy ensued... Enigma was last seen blasting round the arena throwing mud everywhere... pretty good considering his spark plug was hangin' out :-o

You're just too caring............................................... ;-)

As we could see when you gave TooTall a push into the arena. :whistle:

Yeah, cheers for that Mark, and I hear you pushed our Halftrack and little Maud after the prize presentation too. It's funny, all those multi-wheel-drive vehicles needeing help like that :whistle: What a guy :angel: :-D

width=525 height=700http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q137/MrsHardyferret/Cushion%20Ransom/AdjP7202664.jpg[/img]

Quote from Jack: They did note that Mark and his Ward La France had far to much dignity to drive over the cushion - thank you Mark.

I think one look at that awful slippery mud on the pink one will tell you why it was saved from a WLF double-whammy :whistle:

Yeah, cheers for that Mark, and I hear you pushed our Halftrack and little Maud after the prize presentation too. It's funny, all those multi-wheel-drive vehicles needeing help like that :whistle: What a guy :angel: :-D

Oi - do you mind!! Spreading callumny and infamy like that.... You are right off the dancing girls list mate!!! :evil:

I'll have you know that litle Maud NEVER neded pushing...

However - at the prize-giving event we were able to lend assistance to a fellow member who did get a trifle stuck through no fault of his own....

(hence the new addition to the signature block....)

• 2 months later...

Do Pray tell of the pink ones fate ,as of these last several months time ? :?Was it in fact taken by someone or did IT posse someone ?? :dunno: I say does it still hides :-o as it is clearly of the unholy undead verity :evil:, mocked and abused crushed and soiled but still it exists!!!! surely :shake: Its return has been forsworn ;-) Let not its seeming pale color fool you , are not the ones who seek the night fair of skin ! :eek2: and be of the DARK SIDE

If only is was confined that Island Realm , I feel in my bones it travels the world searching for its next Victim :whistle: Be not afflicted by the condition known as O.D fever and you may be spared it's curse :angel:

Whilst down at Pirbright information was received that Lee (safariswing) was hiding something in his sleeping bag so I passed this info onto Harry (stealthymarksman) and along with my son Ash they decided to investigate and was very surprised at what they found. Harry has since had counselling to get over what he had seen and is expected to make a full recovery.

width=640 height=480http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/ian2b/100_8659.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=480http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/ian2b/100_8660.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=480http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/ian2b/100_8661.jpg[/img]

No cushion where hurt in the taking off these pictures

Fantastic!!!

Come on, there is only one Pink Cushion and no matter what Lee says, we now have proof of his love for the pink one - we now have photographic evidence........oneday, we will have a picture of him sitting in a WW2 vehicle :whistle:

Fantastic!!!

Come on, there is only one Pink Cushion and no matter what Lee says, we now have proof of his love for the pink one - we now have photographic evidence........oneday, we will have a picture of him sitting in a WW2 vehicle :whistle:

Just for you Jack..........

width=640 height=480http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/ian2b/Picture056.jpg[/img]