HMVF & Plain Military Tour.

Jack

Neil, that's very disappointing. But if you can get there with a car + tent, then I can take you round with me (provided you don't smoke & only phart occasionally).

Cheers Clive. If I can get my car sorted by then I'll take you up on the offer.

To alleviate your concerns - don't smoke, never have, and the methane generation depends on how much curry I've had the night before!!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ian the post code is EN6 5QJ which is Potters Bar iam walking distance to junction 24 of the m25 and as i said can meet at a train station or if people tell me where is easier for them i would try and meet them there all the best kyle

Hi ian the post code is EN6 5QJ which is Potters Bar iam walking distance to junction 24 of the m25 and as i said can meet at a train station or if people tell me where is easier for them i would try and meet them there all the best kyle

Right this should be easier, Is there anyone coming from up North using the M1 - A1 - A10 - M11 that will be passing near to J24 on the M25 and that has a spare seat or room in the boot for Kyle.

Hi all,

Are we all still up for the Salisbury Plain visit? I will be posting a contact number tomorrow night just in case you need it.

I've not forgotten - are there any non-meateaters among us? We will be going to the local supermarket Friday to get the grubb for the BBQ.

Looks as if the weather is going to be good for us and with a bit of luck, all the crows nesting next to our camp site will keep quiet Sunday morning.

Hope to see you all very soon!

Tony

we will be there!

Jess and I will be there for Sat & Sun and the ladies will be there for the Saturday run.

We will be bringing a gas BBQ if that helps?!

Looking forward to it!!

And now for the bad news :?

Ian, Steve and myself will not be able to make it this weekend, as due to our own show being in a fortnight's time we have found that we have not got the freetime we thought we had. :cry:

Sorry for letting you know so late for this one ( and believe me we are really pee'd off as we were looking forward to it.) But as we are sure you will understand we are just running out of time to get everything done.

Count us in for the next one and we will endeavour to be there come rain or shine.

Oh guys I am really gutted :cry: but fully understand the situation - sh1t happens :cry:

So, Just me and Ashley it is then :cry:

Think it may of been Ashley's CAMP followers that put them off :whistle:

Yep,

me and my camp followers wil be there Sat A.M. and Hong Kong Dave hopefully for the sunday

Ashley

Ash - looks like the WW2 guys will holding the fort this weekend......nothing new there then :whistle:

Think it may of been Ashley's CAMP followers that put them off :whistle:

For those lacking or are technically challanged in military history......camp followers are girlfriend/mistrisses/wives and family :pfrt: :-D

and as for the name safariswing ?? hhhmmmmm i wonder

Ashley

Well - hate to say this guys - but looks lke I've got to call off too. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Final orders for the June Pageant arrived today and, having read them, I think there is too much work to do on the Stalwart to be able to take the time off.

Sorry every one - I was really looking forwards to this trip and meeting al the familiar and new faces - but needs must when the devil drives!! :schocked:

Well - hate to say this guys - but looks lke I've got to call off too. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Final orders for the June Pageant arrived today and, having read them, I think there is too much work to do on the Stalwart to be able to take the time off.

Sorry every one - I was really looking forwards to this trip and meeting al the familiar and new faces - but needs must when the devil drives!! :schocked:

Neil, who is this Ms Pageant?