HMVF & Plain Military Tour.

Jack

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just added some more pictures to the gallery. There is a nice one of the group shot. Once again tryed to put them on here but without sucsses. Maybe someone can copy and paste a few, Pictures 89 to 60 are new.

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r183/plainmilitary/HMFV%20SALISBURY%20PLAIN%20VISIT/?start=all

Ash we never did get around to painting your 5* suite bronze green, maybe next time :whistle:

Tony

Please inform Jack that Dougies machine is a Carrier,Personel,Full Tracked FV432 Mk 2. My machine is a Carrier,Maitenance,Full Tracked FV 434 Mk 1/1 :cofee:.The difference between a Mk1 & Mk 1/1 being that the Mk 1/1 is designed to to accept a heater kit to its ventilation system and was included on all vehicles post reg 00ED90. :deal:.Now just where did I leave that anorak :computerterror:.

As for the subject of fish I'm still trying to convince 'she who must be obeyed' that I used to work on the docks with a coloured lady and that it was a purely proffessional relationship.I don't think she's 100% happy with my explanation but the doctor says the bruising should go away and the dog says I'm welcome to use his kennel anytime as long as I leave it tidy and don't snore and smell' so thankyou for mentioning that and I hope to return the compliment in the near future

signed

Homeless

• 2 months later...