Reporting Live from W&P 2012

Marmite!!

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your missing the point MW. We are not fighting a war and not fighting for our lives. It's only a show

if you heard what my missus said when I proposed getting a pig, and when I suggested her and the kids came along to the show for a night, you would not be saying that! :)

Still looking forward to the show and as its the first time we have had some armour with us it should be fun with the soft ground! Quite happy my sacrificial tents are still standing as seen them in some of the pics, the really cheap one is missing the water proof hanky off the top so might become a beer cooler as I bets its soaked inside by now. See you all on Saturday.

From Facebook

The War and Peace Show (Organisers)

Latest update from The Hop Farm!

Contrary to rumours, the Hop Farm is not underwater, the Show is not in danger of being cancelled or postponed and all external agencies are currently happy with the situation!

It’s a lovely sunny day with a drying wind and the fields are drying out well. Feedback from Officials is that ground conditions are improving by the hour, there is the odd puddle, but these are draining quickly. Vehicles are arriving regularly – one or two fields are wet but nothing is impassable.

Our Arena Commentator, Woody, quipped that when the sun’s out its too hot!! We’re all looking forward to a successful show – so keep packing!

From Facebook

The War and Peace Show (Organisers)

Latest update from The Hop Farm!

Contrary to rumours, the Hop Farm is not underwater, the Show is not in danger of being cancelled or postponed and all external agencies are currently happy with the situation!

It’s a lovely sunny day with a drying wind and the fields are drying out well. Feedback from Officials is that ground conditions are improving by the hour, there is the odd puddle, but these are draining quickly. Vehicles are arriving regularly – one or two fields are wet but nothing is impassable.

Our Arena Commentator, Woody, quipped that when the sun’s out its too hot!! We’re all looking forward to a successful show – so keep packing!

Interesting.............