Reporting Live from W&P 2012

Marmite!!

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking to Rex yesterday & he was saying how much he liked the Rugged Robin & hopes it's back this year..

Tell Rex The Rugged One is loaded and ready, just working on the 50 cal mounting..stronger so it doesn't fall on my head :rolleyes:

He will like last year, be taking the dryer route, cruising down the Medway, :captain: hopefully the water should be high enough to drive out at Stolly's Folly....:D

Mud & water everywhere.... the exit bridge between the two Monkton fields is locked due to safety issues.....

Hmm.. If there is more rain and things get worse with the influx of MV's at the w/e I hope the HSE don't visit and declare the site unsafe

Edited by Nick Johns

Mud & water everywhere.. my poor little KA doesn't like it, had to be pulled off site & then pulled back to my pitch again.. Fox had no problem getting across the site.. the exit bridge between the two Monkton fields is locked due to safety issues....

Photos tomorrow, I have an appointment with a pint or two :beer:

@ Neil.. don't try to get to our plot with the OT.. take it straight into Americas if you can..

Will do Lee! OK to get the Landie down to you or does that have to go straight to the America's plot too?????

Hmm.. If there is more rain and things get worse with the influx of MV's at the w/e I hope the HSE don't visit and declare the site unsafe

Headline News:

HSE Team declared lost at sea whilst attending W&P show!

Owners of rather large MV's categorically deny large lumps of mud in their tracks are missing team; say "Show must go on in the spirit of the Somme!!"

:D:D:D:D:D