Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

Thats the fella! I did wonder about the age when I noticed chromed rollover hoops behind each seat as I was pretty sure they would not be on original trikes.

Roger,

Here is some info;

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2011/02/24/morgan-3-wheeler-official-photos/

Always wanted one of the original ones with a v-twin JAP, apparantly my grandfather had one in the late Twenties.

Gents,

A few posts back someone put up an image of a jeep and a KFM trailer: the latter is of interest. 'Kitchen Field Mobile' trailers made in Germany replaced the earlier steam field kitchen (4 and 2 wheel: known as the 'Wiles' after the inventor/developer and manufacturer of the majority of units) in the Australian Army. Were KFMs used in the British Army, and if so, when did they go out of service, please?

Mike C

climbed all over them last year , in fact i moved the 25pdr there last year, they are going to Hever Castle once the museum there have the space to take them.

A ferret , TWO Saladins and a twenty five pounder at Croydons TA barracks ! :D

What condition are they in , internally mate ? Will they ever run again ?

One of the Saladins was restored and runner but has been sitting a long while. I enquired about them about 4 years ago when I was doing my HGV there. Unfortunately the hatch has been open on it a long time.

One of the Saladins was restored and runner but has been sitting a long while. I enquired about them about 4 years ago when I was doing my HGV there. Unfortunately the hatch has been open on it a long time.

A Saladin was refurbished as a gate guardian for Mitcham Road TA Cente, Croydon, by the REME Workshops at Ashford. This would have been about 20 years ago, one of my colleagues at the workshop did the work. It was in running order at the time. The Centre was home to C Sqn Royal Yeomanry, who over the years kept us very busy with their Saracens, Ferrets, Saladins, Foxes, CVR(T)s, and all other vehicles. I cannot remember the ARN, but wonder if this is one of the vehicles mentioned in this thread.