Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

A very low chinook with the side door open and two people sat in the doorway near nunney in somerset looked mighty dodgy what if they had hit a bump?

yeah ...know what you mean...

..see a lot of those choppers belting up and down the Wye Valley near Monmouth....with some very shady looking lads gurning out the doors....someone reckoned they come from Hereford..............dunno why they gotta waste all that money travelling by helicopter.......the bus is only a fiver from hereford to monmouth.......:cool2:

WE had the Oxon/Bucks/Berks Air Ambulance Helicopter land literally the other side of our garden hedge this evening. I couldn't believe the pilot got it in the small patch of grass. Had to shut the patio door (after dashing out to see it) as the wind blast was ripping the curtains off. I've got it on video so will see if I can upload it.

Over sunny north Herefordshire this afternoon 2 A10 Tankbusters cruising around for best part of an hour, what was that all about, haven't seen any around for a very long time.:???
Could be a new riot control or just lost

West Bound just after A20 Junction. Military Land Rover on side with Trailer. Unable to see type due to only seeing wheels etc. But think it was in service. Police etc in attendance but did see an ambulace on M25 with Blue lights on heading west. :embarrassed:

Saturday I was at the Upottery Wings and Wheels event. This is the old RAF Smeatharpe near Honiton.

Heavy rain in the morning, so there wern't many wings about, but brightened up in the afternoon.

A plethora of re-enactors, Jeeps, Dodges, plus a convoy bringing cast members from Band of Brothers, who had done a charity parachute jump. The ladies of the Legendary Smeatharpe WI were in attendance as usual. They cook a mean bacon butty.

austin.jpg

convoy.jpg

lw1.jpg

lw2.jpg

lw3.jpg

morris_edited-1.jpg

rl.jpg

sign1.jpg

sign2.jpg

supacat1_edited-1.jpg

supacat2.jpg

wi_edited-1.jpg