mk6 cromwell

Good to see the video from Thursday evening. The steering really started to work well by the end.

Excellent result with the award, a reflection of the work and dedication needed to get a special vehicle like the Cromwell up and running, Well down Rick. Looking forward to seeing it in print.

Ben

All in all a mighty fine show, now that I know the do's and don'ts and should have done's, next time I will be better prepared and a hired motorhome and also a means of getting about, maybe one of them Segways if by next year they have a mains points to charge it.

I can only imagine the mud if it had rained..... in my estimation it would have been a show stopper for sure.

Here's Rick taking a pose for the Milweb photographer which will be seen from a different angle when published as this is my shot. Just in case you didn't know Rick has won an award off Milweb for best classic vehicle at the show.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79452[/ATTACH]

It wasn't the only award Pete you missed the best bit

You may wish to tell me what I missed, I am aware he received a second award....Andy did you get my tripod I left at side of trailer?

Tripod is in the RB44 no probs

Rick richly deserved the top prize for best vehicle in show you should have been in the frame as well it wouldn't have been at the show but for you. :clap:

Edited by ferrettkitt
spelling

You should have been in the frame as well. It wouldn't have been at the show but for you. :clap:

Well to be honest I am quite happy that I have promoted my credibility in the MV fraternity and met some mighty fine decent blokes, that's good enough for me.

I've been watching this thread from the start and am in awe of the standard of the restoration, well done it was great to see it in person, was surprised by the turn of speed as you went away from the prize giving. I was driving the halftrack following you and decided to run away from the arena as I'd of either got in your way or been lapped.