Landrover Gallery.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have some pics of wmiks but they arent mine would they be ok to post?

If you took them, legally you can post them, but if you know the owner I imagine it would be courtious to let them know.

My waltywmikythingamajig,

SP07TheBEAST11-2.jpg

Edited by Tugger
shonky spelling

i have some pics of wmiks but they arent mine would they be ok to post?

Only with the owners permission... as stated in your other post they are from the MOD they are probably copyrighted then NO...

Cheers Lee

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
wow another 40 amp landy, looks grubby from the pic but is it still sound in the right places?

We used to call them toast racks due to the extra iron work on the grill panel.:-D

wow another 40 amp landy, looks grubby from the pic but is it still sound in the right places?

So far so good, rear meber has terminal metal moth, but the rest is reasonable. Floor pans have gone but uprights on the bulkheads aren't to bad. apart from the gas stove, not much has been done to it.

Is it because he didnt have permision to use the pic off the owner?

Not sure what you mean by the owner. I'm the owner of the copyright & supplied Mark with a number of pics which he used. The vehicle was not privately owned, it was in MP service. The car on the left was an MP vehicle & the MPs themselves seemed quite happy for snaps to be taken.

But anyway that's not the reason.

That reminds me I'll post a pic I took of an Italian MP Defender, now that was not quite so easy!

Still think this Amphib L/r is something else,.......:-D..........(and yes, I'd certainly give it house room. )

Nice One.

Me too, the DVLA has it down as a Land Rover and currently taxed so hopefully it's out and about.