Landrover Gallery.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

I have spent quite a bit of time trawling through Aden pictures (My father served out there with the Coldstream Guards) everything i have seen is either sand or sand and black.

Here is a link with stacks of photos some in colour all to do with Aden!

http://news.webshots.com/album/209684866ijMtqE?start=0

Edited by Adam Elsdon

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lra1-1.jpg

Lra8-1.jpg

fitting extension to front and welding panels up

Doin a great job there mate,open flame fire:nono:

How did the idea come about,did you need an engineers report for insurance etc.where are you launching in pics.:cool2:

How did the idea come about,did you need an engineers report for insurance etc.where are you launching in pics.:cool2:

The idea came from Goeff who had a duck for years, he was moving house and had to sell because of space. He has been around the amphib scene for years and still wanted a "floater" so we used the duck as a base for the ideas. He told me what he was after and we made it up as we went along, sort of evolved. It is mot'ed and insured as a land rover. we get a river permit and launch at Naburn near York.

Thats great bet you had a lot of fun along with heartaches,Now all you need is a Buyer,and you can start the MK2,i know you have in your head,if we ever did another one i would......................:idea:

Thats great bet you had a lot of fun along with heartaches,Now all you need is a Buyer,and you can start the MK2,i know you have in your head,if we ever did another one i would......................:idea:

We could sell these all day, you wouldn't believe the amount of people who have asked us to make one for them. The MK2 is in my head and thats where it is staying!! Must apologise for the delay in posting these final pics if anybody was waiting, been very busy and tinterwebs been playing up.

We could sell these all day, you wouldn't believe the amount of people who have asked us to make one for them. The MK2 is in my head and thats where it is staying!! Must apologise for the delay in posting these final pics if anybody was waiting, been very busy and tinterwebs been playing up.

Staying in your head a,we will look forward to seeing it soon then:rofl:many thanks again for such an interesting subject.now go and have a lay down till the alli sheet arrives.:-D

Staying in your head a,we will look forward to seeing it soon then:rofl:many thanks again for such an interesting subject.now go and have a lay down till the alli sheet arrives.:-D

A constant stream of people not believing it is not a genuine Landrover/military product must make you grin to yourself. Bet you do MK2!!