Landrover Gallery.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Your nobody on here now unless you have a gallery,so this has got to be the easy one for everybody to join in.No excuses theres thousands of images out there.why not include anything based around LR/RR products.No special knowledge required try and include some txt as well to promote replys.Theres a lot of people out there siting on the fence lets here from you.Otherwise i will conjour up a special spell and you will all brake down on the way to Beltring.:-D

markslr0001.jpg

S11 mk7 Heavy utility v rare only know of 2,this could be last origanal left.

Fitted wuth exterior blinds interior screens,full set radios electric fuel pumps.map table,two clips for lee enfields.clips over rear door lmg for radio op.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carawagon.jpg

This one was for sale last year.£4.000 + i think rare but just an old cart sprung vehicle really lot of money.handy for shows kip in the back etc.

Here goes.My first LTWT

landrover.jpg

My old Ambulance.

ambulancefront.jpg

this has been in my possesion for 10 years now

100_9887.jpg

The still as unsold 110

100_0089.jpg

Not military but i love this to bits.I replaced my RR with it.50th anniversary V8.It will be on the 50th stand on sat at Gaydon.If anyones going come over and say hello.

100_0117.jpg

Ok good start,but you dont have to own one to find a picture and post it,bigger the net the more fish we catch,working on the spell for the people i know have L/rs but dont join in.

kudurhodesian.jpg

Armoured mine protection,probably South Africa.

Just found this shot of Stev's Pinkie soon after he bought it......at an event at Brands Hatch.

I was in the yard at Battersea when two arrived from somewhere,not regestered and in camo,along with the two series ones,we never took a lot of notice ,just laughed about how long we thought the half shafts would last,seeing as the green grocer down the road was having one every couple of months.How times have changed the way we look at things.

cuthbertsontest.jpg

We also had one of these we took to trials.

I have a very hazy memory of the 6cyl:undecided:

I think your right mate.Nick Johns was on the evaluation trials,but driving for the opposition.A VOLVO.I think he prefered that,no doubt he will tell us all about it.

Mark,

I remember the L/wt, we would all camp with Rog J & Co at the rallies in those days........Beltring, Rushmoor, Southsea, Parham, etc.

Richard

I have some pics somewhere of the above mentioned.I will have to dig them out.They also made it in to Wheels and Tracks on a regular basis.

adamsonsi0001.jpg

One of my favourites,a land rover in the right enviroment.

x mil s1 but where and who was the well known owners?