Landrover Gallery.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would that be me then Richard, or maybe there's more than one of us !!! Good days at Rushmoor. I think that where the photo is taken, or am I wrong?

Hi Dave,

You have got me there, what number post are you referring to? There is a number at top right of each post.

Rushmoor, those were the days!

regards, Richard

This is a bit of a rarity I found on the web some years ago. Anyone know what it shows?

May21_a1b.jpg

This vehicle was at the Aberdeen proving ground MV rally (Maryland,USA) back in the late 90's or early 2000's. I remember seeing it there but not paying too much attention to it as I had other interests at the time. The owner had it for sale on http://www.armyjeeps.net for the longest time before it sold (or did it?). The "historical" license plate (to the left of the spare) denotes that the vehicle is registered in Virginia....

Matt

Yes it did sell eventually. It was for sale for some ridiculous amount, I think something like £16,000.

I just hope the current owner has made a start on removing the rubbish from it. If not at least remove the RAC & Union Flag stickers so we don't get the blame :D

• 8 years later...
On 7/25/2008 at 4:28 PM, Jonny666 said:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/lordwyatt666/Jonathan-Landrover.jpg

not much of a land rover pic but its the history board of my land rover and i am not 100% on the rear link detactment because i cant find anymore info at all but all other dates match up any help or other information would be great

Just found this.... It looks as though ours served with yours in NI.  53 GJ 23. It's a FFR .

Edited by welshbayonetww2
missed text