PIG alert!!!!

hardyferret

Clive and Borat, have made us see the light and we have bought a Pig, a sister of Clives RUC pig reg 2996 OI , ours was 2991 OI , though Clives is the oldest.

It's in MK 1 guise not heavily armoured as the MK2 commonly seen , and Borat has suggested a pig fest and hog roast.

Like Clive's pig it's enjoyed an interesting career with 1st the British army, then the RUC before returning to British army.

Will post some pics soon

So do I change my name.... will Sue appreciate being Mrs Hardypig :whistle: :shake:

Hardyferret (at present) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for gods sake.......now what his he gone and done :schocked:

He spends a couple of hours under ground with Paul and comes up and declares that he has seen the light.....didn't know that he was referring to a Pig :-o

Not to sure what to think to be honest, either Mrs Hardyferret has gone soft since Mr HF fitted a new kitchen or that Clive has been working on him :? :?

Was getting concerned about the Stolly guys trying take over this place but now we need to be watching the Pig boys :computerterror2:

Oh yes! Clive and I are taking the world over with our Humbers!!! You cannot hide!

Chenque! As Cliv would say! I would love to see 4-5 humbers in Full N Ireland spec at a show! maybe this could happen!!

So i guess that Hardy and Cliv should arrange a piggy back for them both to W+P show;)

would be fantastic! im sure someone has a lowloader on route with space?

He spends a couple of hours under ground with Paul and comes up and declares that he has seen the light.....didn't know that he was referring to a Pig :-o

Not to sure what to think to be honest, either Mrs Hardyferret has gone soft since Mr HF fitted a new kitchen or that Clive has been working on him :? :?

Was getting concerned about the Stolly guys trying take over this place but now we need to be watching the Pig boys :computerterror2:

Hey Jack

Us Dodge Dudes are lurking, waiting to strike...

Well - your destiny is in your own hands jack - there's a couple of Stolly's up for sale right now and you were looking to invest in another vehicle!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well - your destiny is in your own hands jack - there's a couple of Stolly's up for sale right now and you were looking to invest in another vehicle!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Neil - I know what you are saying......but I just couldn't go over to the darkside

Neil - I know what you are saying......but I just couldn't go over to the darkside

Come on over Jack - you know you want to!! Feel the power of the B81 nestled behind you. Listen to the song of the exhaust as the rev's come up. Look down on lesser vehicles as they struggle to surmount off-road obstacle and on-road speed humps whilst you cruise over them at 40 mph. Laugh with glee as these lesser ones stop at the banks of rivers, lakes and seas whilst you merrily drive in and cruise off into the sunset!!

Bite the bullet jack and join the ranks of the Post War owners in your very own Stalwart!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jack, how can you call the forces of righteousness the darkside, our time has come this year there is an event commerating The Falklands, oh and postwar preferably 70's / 90's only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see my young Jedi the force grows in you, be not drawn to the darkside, but to truth

My the farce be with you.

Hansferret :-D :-D :whistle:

ps anyside that has an 8ft teddybear is the right side in Mrs HF eyes !!!

Oh does that mean she wants me dressing up like a demented womble Rich can I borrow your suit?? :oops :schocked:

Come on over Jack - you know you want to!! Feel the power of the B81 nestled behind you. Listen to the song of the exhaust as the rev's come up. Look down on lesser vehicles as they struggle to surmount off-road obstacle and on-road speed humps whilst you cruise over them at 40 mph. Laugh with glee as these lesser ones stop at the banks of rivers, lakes and seas whilst you merrily drive in and cruise off into the sunset!!

Neil stop, I'd like to own a Stolly but that just sounds too good to be true!

I might also say, listen to the song of the exhaust as the revs come up, then hear the groan of the transmission as it rips itself to bits going along the road!

Still you can't beat us post war owners, we could kick that WW2 ass!! :evil: :-D

Neil stop, I'd like to own a Stolly but that just sounds too good to be true!

I might also say, listen to the song of the exhaust as the revs come up, then hear the groan of the transmission as it rips itself to bits going along the road!

Still you can't beat us post war owners, we could kick that WW2 ass!! :evil: :-D

I'm probably Jinxing myself here Mick but... :-D

Treat them right and these horror stories are just that - horror stories!!! The transmission doesn't rip itself to bits - worst you might get is a wheel station go,but if you keep an eye on the alignment of the filler plugs, use "A" roads and not motorways as well as finding a few bumps/kerbs every 10 or so miles there's no problem there either. OK - you can't drive them like a Landrover but with a bit of care and attention you CAN drive them around happily - I clocked up nearly 500 miles last year without incident to the transmission.

If you get the chance to go for one - like jack has now - then do it. You won't regret it driving wise - best fun since sliced bread and willing women were discovered!!

And Jack - you KNOW you want one so as to be the envy of other MV owners Go for it mate and join the forum conquering ranks of the Stalwart Owners :evil: :evil: :evil: