My dad died yesterday

Joris

Oh Joris so sorry to hear of your sad news. Please accept our condolences to you and all your family.

He will always be in your heart and he is also no longer suffering.

Much love, hugs and kisses from us all xxx

A very sad loss and a very sad story. Joris and his family have been going through this truma for sometime now and we have spoke of it often. Throughtout this time no one here would of been aware of this but he has been here every single day working his magic on HMVF - I think that shows us all the character of the man. I know he has some tough challenges a head. Joris and I talk every single day and have done so in some shape or form for the last five years and we had a scare with his dad a couple of weeks ago which shook him up but the guy has remained strong throughout.

You know where I am.

Jack.

Very sorry to hear about the hughe loss that hit you and your family , It's always to soon to loose a dear-beloved family member , I know because I lost my mom when she was only 42 , parents can NEVER be replaced , hold on to the GOOD MEMORIES , they will live for ever more,

Condoleances to you and your family

So sorry to here of your loss, its going to be hard at times but with the love of your family and time things will get easier.

I suffered the same loss to cancer with my dad at christmas so if you need to chat please do contact me.