W&p 2010

lightweight

Might it not be worth rejoining IMPS if the concession is going to run?? Sounds like you would save a lot of money after the 2 years grace!!

I'm still an IMPS member, just to get the W&P show concession. If the concession goes, so does my membership.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just opened my Exhibiters Pack.

QUESTION

I have booked both the Bedford and Defender into the show. I have also named two people and bought two extra passes, so that will be six adults total, but only two of us will be getting there on the Friday, the others will be there the following Thursday. I have been issued with two vehicle passes (1x Bedford and 1x Land Rover) and two SUPPORT VEHICLE passes with the registration numbers of the Bedford and Land Rover???? Are these passes the extra two adult passes I purchased? Has anyone else bought extra passes and had support vehicle passes come through with the civilian registration of their exhibit in their pack?

My Exhibit numbers are;

LV553

HV222

Just opened my Exhibiters Pack.

QUESTION

I have booked both the Bedford and Defender into the show. I have also named two people and bought two extra passes, so that will be six adults total, but only two of us will be getting there on the Friday, the others will be there the following Thursday. I have been issued with two vehicle passes (1x Bedford and 1x Land Rover) and two SUPPORT VEHICLE passes with the registration numbers of the Bedford and Land Rover???? Are these passes the extra two adult passes I purchased? Has anyone else bought extra passes and had support vehicle passes come through with the civilian registration of their exhibit in their pack?

My Exhibit numbers are;

LV553

HV222

You will be issued wrist bands when you book in, when your guests arrive they will get theirs when they sign in.. not sure about the support passes, maybe a mistake??

passes arrived the other day me and scammell shall be departing home some time on the thersday before the show to arrive there some time firday or sooner if i can catch a piggy back :-D

rearly looking forwad to this years show hope to see u all there :-D

nick

We're going down early on the Saturday before the show. My wife has promised to leave me at Beltring if I break anything this year (both wrists last year!), so if you see an injured bloke sitting where living history used to be on the Monday after the show, please throw me some Biscuits, Dog and Biscuits, Fruit!

Thanks,

Peter

Ferret Mk 2/3, 03 CC 42

You will be issued wrist bands when you book in, when your guests arrive they will get theirs when they sign in.. not sure about the support passes, maybe a mistake??

The support vehicle passes were a mistake, just got off the phone with Barbara Dixon, so it's a good job I called. She is going to put a blank support vehicle pass in with my booking in pack and when they turn up they will put the reg number of their car onto the pass so that they can park in the support vehicle car park. They have the names of the guests on the computer so wristbands shouldn't be an issue!:sweat:

She also stated that this years show has been absolutely manic compaired to all the others and there are more vehicles booked in than ever. Looks like it's going to be a massive one this year!

We are going down the Saturday before.

Not sure about the 432 at the moment as the truck is still not mobile:embarrassed:. 101 good to go though.

We are usually in the Americas field opesite the narrow wonkey foot bridges if anyone wants to say hello.

Don't suppose anyone has spare room on a lowloader for a 432 if we can't fix the truck? Its near Gerrards Cross presently.

I'll be there as per usual.

Ward La France m1a1, Love Trailer, Ben Hur and Land Rover101.

Not camping in the same place as want to be somewhere different.

Too much noise, traffic, and kids on quads in Americas Field.

I am looking for some piece and quiet and nice surroundings. Bored with the normal procedings so want to change my W&P experience. I think the dust is going to be a major problem this year. May be worth while erecting tents etc with the door facing away from the tracks.

I intend to do nothing but tinker with my vehicles, have socials with forum members and enjoy light liquid refreshments and Chrisg's home made cakes - (No nuts Chris Thankie).

No pack changes as without armour.

Markheliops

I am looking for some piece and quiet and nice surroundings. Bored with the normal procedings so want to change my W&P experience. I think the dust is going to be a major problem this year. May be worth while erecting tents etc with the door facing away from the tracks.

I intend to do nothing but tinker with my vehicles, have socials with forum members and enjoy light liquid refreshments and Chrisg's home made cakes - (No nuts Chris Thankie).

Markheliops

That's the plan of action for me also. The last three or four years I've been in Big Monkton right by the corner of the bottom field and the exit road. TOO MUCH DUST!!!!

So I'm thinking of finding a nice spot next to a hedge line somewhere - however I know people go down weeks before and mark out their spots so I'm hoping we will find somewhere quiet and away from the main tracks.

101 and trailer already loaded. Ferret will be down there next week near Beltring. Jeep and kit will be there also. Move in properly on the sunday prior to the show.

Great thing about this 101 ive now got is i can easily pull 75mph fully loaded with the trailer. O/D really does make a difference. No more holding people up on the 7 mile lane...:D:

Markheliops

If you're expecting my cakes forget it. :-D Now Mrs Chrisg's cakes thats different. A special no nuts has been requested :nut: