• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh as its xmas i'll tell

working at EMI Records (security) and they made

:cry:

the wombles video, i played uncle bulgarie :oops: :oops:

I know what song we will be singing on the next dover trip now Richard.

The womble of Wimbledon Richard is he,

The womble of Wimbledon Tunneling with me,

Going down deep in the caves that we find,

Looking for relics the troops leave behind.

• 4 weeks later...

My only claim to fame is standing behind Vera Lynn on June 6th 1984 in Arromance, and appreaing Live on Breakfast TV when we all sang 'We'll meet again'. My Wife couldn't go on the tour as our first Daughter had just been born in April, but she did see me, and I have a video copy to remember the event.

• 2 weeks later...

Digging deep in my vynil collection I found my womble album with that classic bonus track 'Banana rock' will see if i can get it on to a cd for you Richard......

Saw the wombles as a kid at Bournemoth winter gardens, were you performing there Richard??

Hardyferret :-D

Erm, did some work for a pal who was working for Warner Bros on the Batman Begins film, they (Warner's) renovated one the the huge hangers at Cardington.

And built a Gotham city inside. Our job was to 'scan' the characters for 3D animation in computer games and the like. I have never been inside a hanger of this size, it was used in ww2 for blimps, of a massive scale.

We scanned most of the characters in their outfits, including Liam Neeson, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Christian Bale and Katie holmes and various other characters, incidental to the film but crucial, like policemen and waitresses etc, for the gaming industry.