Off to the brewery...

Grasshopper

Don't forget to get your best olive drab overalls dry cleaned and pressed before Saturday - will Mrs. Vince Hopper be in white or camouflage?

I take it you have all the necessary technical, operator and parts manuals to hand just in case?

All the best to you both!

I note that your future Mrs's lipstick marks can be found on my MUTT.

Have a glorious day, Vince, and here's wishing you a long and happy marriage to the future Mrs Locust.

MB

Jezz i nearly fell of me chair when i read that comment :shocked: then cleaned the screan of some dust :sweat:

All the best to you both

Dave C

Thanks for your kind and humerous comments everybody. I'm sure Mike (bridal delivery manager) will be posting some pictures. I wanted an MV-free wedding, but she had other ideas, so we are using a Jimmy (complete with the famous pink sofa) as the bridal transport.

The wedding is taking place at Trinity house in central london, right opposite the tower of london. Trinity house is responsible for all the lighthouses and various other maritime navigation aids in the UK, and has lots of cool artefacts and models in it. The ships bell from the (former) royal yacht Brittania is now on display in the top corridor.

Right by Tower Hill tube station. Fantastic chandeliers in there, untouched by Del Boy and grandad. I used to lean on the wall to draw the Tower so I could pass my scouts artists badge in 1972. Our old troop - the 1st City of London (Lord Mayor's Own) were based opposite in Talbot House where the famous Toc H founder Tubby Clayton ended his days (mind your back). Next to Trinity House is the former headquarters of the Port of London Authority, and in the square itself is the Merchant Navy memorial. It's a good spot, you can even find a bit of Roman wall (and the train line from Fenchurch St to Southend - which takes me home at 1820 most days :-D).

Have a wonderful day, Vince. I'll watch them tidying the empties on Monday morning :-D

Thats 2 barrels of beer, 20 bottles of champagne, 60 bottles of wine and several crates of lager i have to load into the landie tomorrow. Tires me out just thinking about it!

That must be the tall one sorted What's every one else going to drink ? :coffee:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Well i supose by this time tomorrow it will be to late,i will be stripping my engine much more preferable,The only advice i could give would be,KEEP QUIET EVEN IF YOUR RIGHT.i found after two divorces,this works very well.I am sure this will cost a lot more than my engine.Going underground now till Monday,So have a great day and dont make any promises you cant keep.look forward to seeing you soon.all the best CW.PW.