Day trip to view the National War & Liberty museum and the Marshall museum?

Chaps,

Kev, Jess and I may have to pull the plug on this as we may not get there. We are playing it be ear but here is Dorset it has been snowing all morning and it is moving east.

Kev is driving so it will be his call but not sure if I want Jess out in this if there is a risk.

News from Stansted:

Stansted Airport's is open but flights for may be subject to delay. We are expecting further snow fall and icy conditions are expected across central and southern England. Passengers are therefore advised to check-in as normal and allow extra time for their journey to the airport.

Stansted Express is currently running a reduced service.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just had a relayed PM for Jack to say he reckons he, Kev and Jess can't make it!!

I don't know - they really don't make Fearless Leaders like they used to do they?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So - we have two adult and one child places up for grabs at the last moment - does anyone want to step in and save Jack & Kev their £££'s

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7873728.stm

Police said they had been inundated with reports of cars and lorries stuck on impassable roads across Dorset, from the west of the county to Bournemouth and Poole in the east. A spokesman for Dorset Police said: "Road conditions across Dorset are very, very treacherous so only travel if absolutely necessary."

I just got stuck on ice a couple of hundred yards from home. Roads here are terrible, all frozen slush. Sad to say that i will not be with you tomorrow either. Have a good time.

Tim (too)

A real shame for all - but the correct decision Tim.

My day started by driving out to get the kiddies from the bus after it had smashed through a hedge after hitting ice. Sent Sam home from the office at 12:30 as the snow was so bad - he was rescued by a MoD Land Rover 3 miles from the office as the roads were snowed in and cars stuck everywhere. I carried on in the office and we had a power cut at 13:30. I left the office and walked home and slid down Milton Abbas on my backside which wasn't good for the image. Split some wood to light the fire and hit myself in the head with the axe.

Power can on at 20:00 and I an now still finishing my days work. Totally gutted about tomorrow.

- don't you just love global warming. That was a flippant remark on behalf of the Beckett Party.