The Ferret is back!

Rick W

I thought of putting a bid on just for a laugh and if I won it I would strip all the bling off!

Then the missus reminded me it would still be seen on the drive before it'd been stripped.

Why would anyone do what they've done to it she says?

What the heck was he thinking of. He says that a museum has valued it at £10,000. What museum was that? "The Museum of stupid things that people do to their cars" no doubt.

We should start a new thread of ridiculous things people have done to their military vehicles. We should include the pink Jeep and the GMC of Angry Mitch (remember him).

Actually better not do that, as it would not fall in place with the friendly forum image that Jack has generated. Please ignore everything i have just said.

Tim (too)

I forgot about Angry Mitch and his GMC, has he not stalked anyone yet?!

I wished i had put him on my favourite seelers and then i could see what else he has put up for sale.

For those who dont know what we are talking about, angry Mitch took a fine GMC and replaced the engine with a modern diesel, which then wouldnt fit at which point he tried to sell it. Did i mention that he was very very angry as well?

Tim (too)

Can anyone remember what the ferret went for last time? Its just up the road from us and we have a dark shed and lots of nato green to help it out! :-D

:idea:

Croc and i will pop down and give you a hand to put it out of its blinging misery if you get it, poor thing!!:-D

Might go and have a look, not sure if I can be polite to the owner mind you! What do you say to someone who bought that in all seriousness?... "a set of 3 spoke alloys would set that off nicely!" or something I guess :confused:

The last time it was for sale it was in Fife, so maybe the last auction winner pulled out?

What were the tyres? They looked new.

Actually...didn't the ad say it came with a de-activated gun? Ebay would pull the add for that?

On second thoughts..item number 290248971793

Anyone remember that FV432 that was converted to a limo? It was all pink or purple velour inside from what I remember.

Edited by MiketheBike
Hair trigger typing

• 1 year later...