Who's been on another photoshoot?

Markheliops

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the MVT are wanting to get their Windscreen magazine a bit more 'hip' but I do think that having this as their cover for their next issue going a little to far?

Only if She who must be obeyed finds out Jack. :shake:

Markheliops

must admit to likeing a little more in the way of curves,................lassies, wise. :-D :-D

How come we only got to see one of the models,.........thought there were two, involved................ :whistle: or are the other pic's, 'under the bed', ones. ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :-D

must admit to likeing a little more in the way of curves,................lassies, wise. :-D :-D

How come we only got to see one of the models,.........thought there were two, involved................ :whistle: or are the other pic's, 'under the bed', ones. ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :-D

As soon as I decide what pictures will not get me banned, I shall post a couple up. :-D

If any are borderline, I shall send them to one of the ad-ministaters and they can give their valued opinion. :whistle:

Markheliops

As soon as I decide what pictures will not get me banned, I shall post a couple up. :-D

If any are borderline, I shall send them to one of the ad-ministaters and they can give their valued opinion. :whistle:

Markheliops

why not stick then in the gallery; ??

Maybe's that section is not accessed as much as forum main. :dunno:

The others are never online.. you had better send them to me :-D :modpwr:

That is because the others are always at work :whistle:

Best send them to me Mark as I am the closest to you and the more level headed one :nut:

That is because the others are always at work :whistle:

Someone has to be here to man the phones :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Best send them to me Mark as I am the closest to you and the more level headed one :nut:

The jury's still out on that one after your recent swap :whistle:

Perhaps the administrator could always use a bit of black boxing or other wise block all the naughty bits ? would they then be politically correct to be seen ? I thought the News Papers on that side of the pond had rather different standards for public images???

You're not wrong there mate. I'm in that line of business myself. It pays the mortgage - but after 20 odd years is bloody boring..,,at times.. Mark, does this mean my snap of you with the WLF at Beltring prize giving with a Spitfire passing over is of no interest???

MB

You're not wrong there mate. I'm in that line of business myself. It pays the mortgage - but after 20 odd years is bloody boring..,,at times.. Mark, does this mean my snap of you with the WLF at Beltring prize giving with a Spitfire passing over is of no interest???

MB

Glad you brought that up snapper. Can you send me the pics you took at W+P. They were top pici's.

Right chaps and chapettes.

Yazmin and Sara Lou have been asking me if there are any WILLING persons who would like to use their vehicles in a photo-shoot.

My photographer friend has been asking the same.

SO

Can I put forward a suggestion of doing an HMVF Calender for 2009.

Lets get one thing straight first - the photographs will all be done in good taste.

My idea will be to have a number of vehicles with their owners and the girls, snapped for a calender.

The forum could sell these calenders at War and Peace 2008 and the funds maybe go to a servicemens charity or British Legion, etc.

I know a printer who could print the finished article and they could also be sold in the HMVF shop.

Something like the firemans calender - you get the idea.

Not sure on any of the red tape, etc with a project like this but the idea is quite feasible.

Could probably do with someone designing the pages with info on the HMVF and other information.

Have a think and let your thoughts be known.

Jack - the forums your baby - what do you think.

Markheliops.

Can I suggest if the project goes ahead -

In the case of having more than 12 vehicles - more than one of the same type of vehicle appears as a single month.

IE - 2 x Ward la France's for Jan, 2 x Foxe's for Feb, 2 x Jimmy's for Mar......

You get the idea.

Markheliops