Rumours of my demise are somewhat premature

Degsy

Just to put the record straight. Yes I have got cancer, I was operated on and had chemo last Friday and will require treatment and possibly further ops for the remainder of my time but I have no intention of checking out in the forseeable future and my life will carry on much as it's always done. I realise that this will be a disappointment to a few people but that's life.

Just to put the record straight. Yes I have got cancer, I was operated on and had chemo last Friday and will require treatment and possibly further ops for the remainder of my time but I have no intention of checking out in the forseeable future and my life will carry on much as it's always done. I realise that this will be a disappointment to a few people but that's life.

Sorry to hear this mate - seems to be running in spells right now! :( Good positive Degsy attitude though - keep it up!! :D

…….. I realise that this will be a disappointment to a few people but that's life.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think Degsy may have overdosed on the positive attitude medication - but this side effect is surely a good sign :thumbsup:

Anything to get me to put my nurses uniform on eh Degsy?!

But all joking apart, keep up the PMA (positive mental attitude) see you in a muddy field soon 😘😘😘😘😘😘

But all joking apart, keep up the PMA (positive mental attitude) see you in a muddy field soon

Degsy,

Best wishes mate. Out of all the replies, this has to be the one worth travelling to W&P for.................

Cheers

Dave

But all joking apart, keep up the PMA (positive mental attitude) see you in a muddy field soon 😘😘😘😘😘😘

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Rosie, get Rich to put Red Crosses on the 'jimmy' and get yourself up here, seeing you in that nurses uniform will do me the world of good