Reporting Live from W&P Revival 2013

Marmite!!

Just given my works van its annual 'hoover out' in preparation for its conversion to a camper van!

See you good folks down there - I'll be the one with a short sleeve shirt that resembles a deck-chair!

Thanks for all the pictures to date of the show build-up and vehicles amassing - Much enjoyed.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, on the site map Kitchener Field looks the largest, how is it arranged? Is there any kind of order based on vehicle type or period? Looks its the field furthest from the public entrance, so must ensure I don't miss it!

Lee, on the site map Kitchener Field looks the largest, how is it arranged? Is there any kind of order based on vehicle type or period? Looks its the field furthest from the public entrance, so must ensure I don't miss it!

Kitcheners is the new Americas field, anything goes & yes the biggest...

Just had fireworks going off , looked like it was inside the site... Hope not...

Marmite - In your post Number 103 posted at 09.13, it looks like David Cameron on the desert motorbike in Photo 10! Its good he can find time to attend

Yeah I though that too and had to double check as I thought that was Lee on the scooter!

- think I best bring my reading glasses this week. Getting old :embarrassed:

Marmite - In your post Number 103 posted at 09.13, it looks like David Cameron on the desert motorbike in Photo 10! Its good he can find time to attend

You have actually broken his cover, he is down there checking out the fact that there are actually more military vehicles at this show than he has under his control in the British Army !

Marmite, your Photobucket photos have disappeared????!!!

Taken time out from the NLBA's party to look into this. We had a forum outage today and this may have something to do with it. All the photo links are still valid ...

Taken time out from the NLBA's party to look into this. We had a forum outage today and this may have something to do with it. All the photo links are still valid ...

Regarding the very, very long outage

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79373[/ATTACH]

Methinks you've run out of Photobucket bandwidth!

Andy

Wednesday

Just a little warning for all of you at the show. The Met Office have a Level 2 warning about temperatures today, and this is expected to rise to a more serious Level 3, meaning that health Authorities are to 'Take Action' for vulnerable and elderly people, with the Hottest parts being the East and South East of the country.

Take care at the show, drink lots of water and stay in the shade.

...expected to rise to a more serious Level 3, meaning that health Authorities are to 'Take Action' for vulnerable and elderly vehicles, with the Hottest parts being the East and South East of the country.

Take care at the show, take lots of water and keep them in the shade.

Marmite, I clicked on the Photobucket links and the photos did not open - BUT instead a link opened asking me to pay a donation to HMVF from Paypal. Is this your master plan? Sorry to disappoint at this time but I've already signed up to have my brain cells removed by Direct Debit for other clubs and as I have just saved my £1,500 in cash for food and incidental items I might find on the stalls at WPR I'm a bit flush at the moment!