Stoneleigh....!

Jack

I'll be there Jack.

I'm taking 'NOS' as ballast to keep us on the straight and narrow going along the A14!

Brother will also be making his annual pilgrimage and donation to swell the 'Roy Elvis retirement fund' coffers............If we can drag him away from the Steam Gala on the Great Central Railway at Loughborough this weekend...........................There are suppose to be nine big ones in steam so should be a good event.

Now are you going to get your hair cut prior to the show this year? - You remember all the ribbing you got in 2009......!

Right, i'm off to watch my DVD boxed set of Lovejoy Antiques with Ian Mc'Beckett.......................

I'll be there Jack.

I'm taking 'NOS' as ballast to keep us on the straight and narrow going along the A14!

Brother will also be making his annual pilgrimage and donation to swell the 'Roy Elvis retirement fund' coffers............If we can drag him away from the Steam Gala on the Great Central Railway at Loughborough this weekend...........................There are suppose to be nine big ones in steam so should be a good event.

Now are you going to get your hair cut prior to the show this year? - You remember all the ribbing you got in 2009......!

Right, i'm off to watch my DVD boxed set of Lovejoy Antiques with Ian Mc'Beckett.......................

Great Stuff Clive, Neil can look after Claire whilst I take care of some business.

I'll be there Jack.

Oh that's just great. Jack - find M5Clive's van in the carpark during the day and let me out to say hello. Failing that you'll find me wandering round the carpark at the end of the day looking for a ride home as I'm sure M5C will have bought so much that he will have neither need of, nor space for, any ballast on the return run :cry:

I will be there same place stalls 240/241 as usual in the corner at the bottom of Hall 1

feel free to call in and chat and perouse my jumble and if Robin has left me any sarnies

in the big red box a sarnie as well

Commander

Dont forget them munga door frames please mate ,cheers .............mark

I will be there with my Harley Davidson in Hall 6.............. I may sneak off for some coffee and chat with the commander.[ATTACH=CONFIG]56417[/ATTACH]

I'll be there but just for social event, there is nothing but guns and uniforms for sale there over the last few years.

Popped up to the show. Nice to see a few face's, abit disappointed with the lack of spares up there would have thought that there would have been more. ok if you have a jeep but not alot for the modern vehicles. No Withams no Marcus Glenn etc I guess costs are starting to hit. I was told that pitches were £120 upwards.

People were saying lots of clothes and guns and not alot else.