Stoneleigh....!

Jack

Good day met quite few members from here and yes its mostly deac's, munitions, uniform and jeep spares.

I suspect that the pitch might include the hire of tables. If you fancy selling at Stoneleigh / Malvern etc the best way to do it is to share the pitch with a friend, I have done it myself at Malvern. Its a great way off getting rid of some of the assorted Withams junk from the tender sales.

Had a great day, met Jack in passing. Myself and mates just about kicked out as stalls were packing up! :D To be honest not lots for us into the 70-80's British, but taking our time and having a real good rummage picked up some real good kit for the collection at 50p time. Did seem to be more post war 50-60's intresting kit about. My best items unissued, good size's 50/60 shirts and WHITE NBC 60's (packaged) kit, 50p a throw.

I left the diorama and had a good walk around hoping to find some of the bits that I require for the Halftrack..... absolutely zilch, no Halftrack stuff to be found, so I consoled myself by buying a new cushion set for my Jeep from John & Mary worthings stall. It looks like I will have to compile a shopping list for the Halftrack and get myself down to West Sussex.

Fingers crossed......... It was very nice to meet with so many of my friends from near and far.

Really fun day - caught up with everyone and good to see many HMVF dudes.

Had a good round table meet with the Stevens brothers and NOS who was fun and on form and thank you for the cake NOS and a very good stunt you guys pulled!

30jan020.jpg

Thanks to BigRay, Tony and Rob W for the French village diorama plus the good guys from the Second City Militia for all their help as usual. I enjoyed myself meeting all my MV mates I didn't get much chance to spend money I haven't got on stuff I don't need!

Phillipe Artoise

Made the annual pilgrimage to spend me Crimbo money.

After minor detour-M18 / M1 interchange closed !! still managed to be 1st in Q at 0745 hrs :nut:

Stoneleigh really` kick starts the year` & even though there seemed to be more MV`s and less dealers, still thought it was great. Really enjoyed rummaging around the stalls to try & find that elusive item.

Had a good chat with `Big Ray` who was showing his Harley at one of the many dioramas.

Came away with a bank of Smoke Grenade dischargers, Ferret user handbook & rubber Tank target.

Tankysteve

(alot more photo`s in Albums section)

P1010946 (1024x768).jpg

P1010952 (1024x768).jpg

I left the diorama and had a good walk around hoping to find some of the bits that I require for the Halftrack..... absolutely zilch, no Halftrack stuff to be found, so I consoled myself by buying a new cushion set for my Jeep from John & Mary worthings stall. It looks like I will have to compile a shopping list for the Halftrack and get myself down to West Sussex.

Fingers crossed......... It was very nice to meet with so many of my friends from near and far.

I got a brand new pair of boxed headlights for my halftrack for £50.oo. the pair

Commander

had to laugh at the end with the living history bod" we are the only show that allows large scale digging in" DONT THINK YOU ARE, and "we have a new system of laying out the living history field" is that right well i bet you still let people turn up 3 weeks before and mark off space not beloning to them

What does this have to do with Stoneleigh?

BECAUSE........ some one posted a war and peace video on here. ist it ok with you if i comment on that , didnt know the comment police where here today

I kind of hope that was said in jest - otherwise it could come across as rude and arrogant.

and yet no one has said a word about posting a war and peace promo video on here... and its true as soon as someone says something remotely different ..bang you cant say that etc....

Yes have heard that before but it always comes from those who have been moderated. Perhaps it would help if folks re-read the rules once in a while. People can say what they like here BUT if I come across someone being rude or ill-mannered then I will pull them up on it - I make no apologies for that. It is usually those who lack manners that are the first to complain when moderated.

wish id found forum earlier stonleighs only tem mins up road,on a plus point going to look at plot land sat morn nr gaydon so maybe free camping next yr if anyone needs it lol!

Camping in January....brrrrrrr...!

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll put up with the journey there and back..(or am I jst getting old..?)!