Reporting Live from A&E

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"dont be silly officers, I know your chief constable!"

"I am sorry Mr Beckett, but we really are police officers, not strip-o-grams, we must ask you to come with us to the station"

Mark

i recon 29th to 31 may 2015 for the 70th aniversary of dday:cool2: and close to weymouth so we could drive down to the beach this side then one week later the trucks and tanks apear on the beaches of france, as most people would be in france for that aniversary

what does everyone else think as we have got to do this again but not yearly as just recovering now

plus does anyone have a photo of jerry and myself on the back of the sherman sunday morning going down the lane to the village please as i still smile on that thougth

Edited by David Ives

i recon 29th to 31 may 2015 for the 70th aniversary of dday:cool2: and close to weymouth so we could drive down to the beach this side then one week later the trucks and tanks apear on the beaches of france, as most people would be in france for that aniversary

what does everyone else think as we have got to do this again but not yearly as just recovering now

That sounds like a good idea.

How about drive to Weymouth and arrive in France as a proper invasion, landing craft and all.

Now there is something a challenging.

The hard bit of it - Finding MV owners willing to dunk their vehicle in salt water.

Mike

Just got off the phone from Les Fry - Chief Inspector and I have to repeat what he just said to me:

"....were the most professional and fun people he and his team has worked with for many many years" Speechless.

He then went on to say that he wanted a de-brief over dinner to see what they can improve upon for us in two years time..........he got an ear bashing from me :sweat:

That sounds like a good idea.

How about drive to Weymouth and arrive in France as a proper invasion, landing craft and all.

Now there is something a challenging.

Yeah! Think big!!!!!

Just got off the phone from Les Fry - Chief Inspector and I have to repeat what he just said to me:

"....were the most professional and fun people he and his team has worked with for many many years" Speechless.

He then went on to say that he wanted a de-brief over dinner to see what they can improve upon for us in two years time..........he got an ear bashing from me :sweat:

take it jack it would be a free dinner and work out the details for 2014

Thought I would upload this one on its own as I think it may be worthy of a few captions ????:cool2:

Notice the way Clair the sponsor is hiding her "Grenade" in a very professional manner!!!