Reporting Live from A&E

i recon 29th to 31 may 2015 for the 70th aniversary of dday:cool2: and close to weymouth so we could drive down to the beach this side then one week later the trucks and tanks apear on the beaches of france, as most people would be in france for that aniversary

what does everyone else think as we have got to do this again but not yearly as just recovering now

plus does anyone have a photo of jerry and myself on the back of the sherman sunday morning going down the lane to the village please as i still smile on that thougth

David,

Nick Halling website http://www.nickhalling.co.uk/index2.htm Click Latest, Maiden Newton page 12 bottom row

;o)

Keith

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recon 29th to 31 may 2015 for the 70th aniversary of dday:cool2: and close to weymouth so we could drive down to the beach this side then one week later the trucks and tanks apear on the beaches of france, as most people would be in france for that aniversary

what does everyone else think as we have got to do this again but not yearly as just recovering now

plus does anyone have a photo of jerry and myself on the back of the sherman sunday morning going down the lane to the village please as i still smile on that thougth

On the 12th page of the Nick haillings maiden newton pics there's one of us on Jims Sherman ... that grins back again :D

Well put it back, qiuck!

Jack

I never got to say THANK YOU what a day.

I also want to say thanks to the outriders they were fantastic. Well done.

The Chief and guys thanks.

And a big thanks to rosie and the the driver of the dodge how kindly brought us back up the hill from Maiden Newton late Saturday night. TANKs..hic!!

Thanks to everyone who made my weekend, what lovely people you are.

Is there a list of vehicles and owner/driver to keep.

If not can we start one?

Barry

carrier driver

Jack

I never got to say THANK YOU what a day.

I also want to say thanks to the outriders they were fantastic. Well done.

The Chief and guys thanks.

And a big thanks to rosie and the the driver of the dodge how kindly brought us back up the hill from Maiden Newton late Saturday night. TANKs..hic!!

Thanks to everyone who made my weekend, what lovely people you are.

Is there a list of vehicles and owner/driver to keep.

If not can we start one?

Barry

carrier driver

No worries Barry, were you one of the guys thrown in the back halfway up?

15 in a Dodge is the camp record so far....

Keith

2014?

NO!, I don't want to wait that long...

Well as this event was such a success, very good trial run in Dorchester and people want another one soon how about the centre of London for 2012 and the Olympics. Need more tanks though.

Well as this event was such a success, very good trial run in Dorchester and people want another one soon how about the centre of London for 2012 and the Olympics. Need more tanks though.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now theres an idea!!!!! :nut::nut::nut:

Thanks for the movie, the grin is back..

About surfing;

Health and Safety told me I wasn't allowed...:-(

You're welcome, grins are good for you!

Your next holiday has to be Saudi then!

Something went wrong...

OOOHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

They are totally insane!!!!! When you doing then Olaf?

I'm not as insane as those Saudi's...

Edited by Enigma

• 3 months later...

Had to have a little chuckle Friday night as I drove the hill up out of Dorchester at half past midnight from the ferry. The last time I did that climb was in the Rixons GMC chasing a Sherman with Olaf on the back grinning his head off and being overtaken by a Mack!!!! Not quite the same in a Transit van!! Roll on 2012.

DAren

Had to have a little chuckle Friday night as I drove the hill up out of Dorchester at half past midnight from the ferry. The last time I did that climb was in the Rixons GMC chasing a Sherman with Olaf on the back grinning his head off and being overtaken by a Mack!!!! Not quite the same in a Transit van!! Roll on 2012.

DAren

Me grinning? :D

Anyone see Jacks new pink cusion?

IMG_1578.jpg

More pics here. I haven't posted more as they're probably the same as everyone elses.

That was TooTall doing me a favour and blowing up my bed with his Wards compressor...yes I know it was over kill but saved me picking on someone to blow it with a foot pump!