Austin 10 ligth utility "tilly"

Higgins kpt.

• 4 weeks later...
I was in Belgium, and have few nice details for my Tilly,

tools box WD 1945, hammer 1943 and air pump "Shefield":cheesy:

Tom

Lovely toolbox, I found a nice one like that in one of the lockers full of period tools. My father also said he has a bunch of WD tools as well from his youth so they are being donated

Airpump is a nice find too, its these small details that really make it for me

Top job Tom, look forward to meeting up again at Normandy.
Hi Ian,

thank you very much for message!

I hope see you in Normandy, its not easy project, but I make maximum for Normandy trip,

In weekend I make first "long" trip to the Pilsen town liberation festival, cca 100km one way,

no problem(!) , very good run,

thank you again, see you in Normandy!

best regards

Tom

_174.jpg

DSC_2973 (1).jpg

DSC_2975.jpg

DSC_2976.jpg

IMG_7026 (1).jpg

P1090743 (1).jpg

IMG_6910.jpg

P5010147.jpg

P5040210.jpg

P5030189.jpg

P5030165.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tillyes in Normandy, Im back from D- day celebration, drive my Tilly across Normandy seven days,

talk with other owners and see few others Tillyes, it was very fine(!) , thanks for all peoples who like my Tilly(!),

Think my Tilly have over 400miles on Normandy roads, very good drive, fine time !

Tom

Tillyes in Normandy, Im back from D- day celebration, drive my Tilly across Normandy seven days,

talk with other owners and see few others Tillyes, it was very fine(!) , thanks for all peoples who like my Tilly(!),

Think my Tilly have over 400miles on Normandy roads, very good drive, fine time !

Tom

My photos from Normandy

Great pictures……….. thanks for posting!! Your Tilly looks superb!
Hallo John.

meeting was fine! im happy,

thank you for photos!

And why monument US 2nd Inf.div(?), becouse "Indian head" start fighting on Omaha beach and in end of war was in own Pilsen town.

best regards to all

Tom

Shame I missed you Tom.

The 2 other Tillys were on my campsite and we talked for a long time. Do you have the phone number for the other Tilly owner called Tom? I forgot to ask for it and would like to call him.

Carleton

Sorry I missed you also Tom. I rode up to Lonques several times but you were always out. I asked Franz with the BSA to pass on my regards. I'm on the case with the MW parts. Ron

No, no -Bed QL, my jeep and Tilly was colect on trailer truck, its very long way cca 1500km,

I am very sorry that we have not met! I believe that we meet in September in the Netherlands.