Austin 10 ligth utility "tilly"

Higgins kpt.

Engine is good, but Im old stupid, try start, try start, try start and nothink, see on plugs, coil, distibutor etc, etc,

try star spray, only buf, buf, and again nothink, ou, ou, and result? In the tank NO (!) fuel.....

With fuel start on button, and go on road, first time in new life, think all is good, only exhaust silencer is not good,

must change, but who know best silencer (new) for Tilly engine?

Have first two miles on spedometer, try all four levels, and R, all is good, teperature water good, only dinamo dont want make Volts, maybe only little mystake,

feeling good after months of work, but it's not over, the interior doors is a big problem

I have to sew canvas, paint marking etc.

Tom

P3160005.jpg

P3160004.jpg

P3160015.jpg

P3160019.jpg

P3160022.jpg

P3160028.jpg

P3160031.jpg

P3160032.jpg

P3160035.jpg

Tom I got my silencer from 'Available Austins' in Coventry. They were still be made by 'Bainbridge Silencers' (shipping would be costly though)

When I fitted mine I took the opportunity to re routed the tail pipe to exit under the drivers door, which seems to be how it is in the manual and original pictures.

Ron

Tilly 09 056.jpg

I am pleased with your interest and positive news, because I am a foreigner and renovating British car, but I have some British blood and family to Cornwall ...

Oh, my Tilly, even after 70 year, again running! Im happy, think.

And play now movie "Eagle has landed"

probably a coincidence, but I'm Austin Tilly, Vauxhall Dx, Austin 8, Jeep, myvery good friend have Bedford QL, all this vehicles pay in this movie ....

Tom Higgins

P3290021.jpg

P3290023.jpg

The-Eagle-Has-Landed-Screencaps-michael-caine-5557525-570-310.jpg

The-Eagle-Has-Landed-Screencaps-michael-caine-5557541-570-310.jpg

The-Eagle-Has-Landed-Screencaps-michael-caine-5557552-570-310.jpg