So you think you are clever then?

Jack

.. / .- -- / ... --- / -.-. .-.. . ...- . .-. / .--- .- -.-. -.-

.-.. --- --- -.- / ..-. --- .-. .-- .- .-. -.. / - --- / ... . . .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- / .- - / - .... . / -... ..- -. -.- . .-. / -... .- ... .... / ... .... --- .--

.. ... / .. - / .- / --. --- --- -.. / .. -.. . .- / - --- / ... - .- .-. - / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .-- .. - .... / -- --- .-. ... . / ..--..

Edited by croc

think some people have to much free time lol.............

Agreed:-D ....... Jack, you claim to know about sheep so get your arse up here and help me with the lambing, I'm knackered:sweat:

semaphore.gif

--- .. / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / -- .. -. -.. / -....- / .-- . / -.. --- -. .----. - / .-- .- -. - / .- -. -.-- / --- ..-. / - .... .- - / ... .- .. .-.. --- .-. / -... --- -.-- / -- .- .-.. .- .-. -.- -.-- / .... . .-. . / ... ..- -. ... .... .. -. .

So there!!! :):)

This late? At least you have somewhere warm to put your hands on a cold night. :-D

Try this though.

Might seem late to you down south Tony but we work on a low input system and our lambs are sold late in the season after the bulk have been sold and when prices have risen again.

Thanks for the link, I had seen it before, very cleverly done but the real stars are the dogs.

, very cleverly done but the real stars are the dogs.

Degsy,

Did you hear on Radio 2 this week about some group of nutters want to ban sheep dogs, because they "distress the sheep"? Jeremy Vine had one of these people and also a sheep farmer on his programme.........These people do not have a clue........the farmer really went to town on him :-D

Oh yes forgot to say.........they want the dogs replaced by men running around with flags............as I said.....nutters :-(

we used horses up on the welsh Mountains, green, reasonably enviromentally friendly and eficent. A wel trained sheep dog is a delight to watch work, the real dangerous dogs around sheep are the muppet's who let there pet pooch run riot.

Edited by Tony B

Degsy,

Did you hear on Radio 2 this week about some group of nutters want to ban sheep dogs, because they "distress the sheep"? Jeremy Vine had one of these people and also a sheep farmer on his programme.........These people do not have a clue........the farmer really went to town on him :-D

Oh yes forgot to say.........they want the dogs replaced by men running around with flags............as I said.....nutters :-(

No, I'd missed that but nothing surprises me anymore, it is becoming more and more difficult every day trying to cope with all the new regulations never mind the costs which go with them. I can see the day coming when farming in this country will go the way of all the manufacturing industry and when that happens the cost of imported food will rocket and quality will hit rock bottom. Cynical....... perhaps....... but it is coming.

This all started when a Tesco buyer visited one of their suppliers of lamb in NZ, apparantly the sheepdogs were "running riot" around the sheep as they were herded in to the abatoir. Tescos have banned the supplier from using dogs unless they are retrained. Go to Google and type in "tesco sheepdogs".....