HMVF - everyone happy?

Jack

I am happy now he is at Beltring and little Miss Jeep is in Italy not happy that they both went on my Birthday, and thanks HMVF for my birthday email, at least someone cared

Edited by miss jeep
mis spelt

I am happy now he is at Beltring and little Miss Jeep is in Italy not happy that they both went on my Birthday, and thanks HMVF for my birthday email, at least someone cared

Right chaps, ladies night in the clubhouse tonight... best bib and tucker and no oily hbts

Miss Jeep will be presented with the cake from which catweazle will burst and lead the assembly in happy birthday

We had this discussion sometime ago & we decided against it, there's little point of a chat room as there is no record of the chat & all the useful info posted in a chat is lost... anyway messages on this forum are almost instant...

I have a Nice To Have. My algorithm when I visit this site is to go to New Posts and open the forum containing the first unread thread. I then scan all the unread threads in that forum and, having read the interesting ones, I mark the forum read. It means I can clear, for example, all the Wrecker Gallery pictures (which are not my scene, sorry guys) in a couple of clicks. Then when I go back to New Posts, the list is shortened much more quickly and efficiently than by reading each in turn (and it seems with the new forum, having to visit every page to make HMVF recognise that I have read it).

Except sometimes there are a few people on and they are holding discussions in a particular thread that I have closed three times already.

Would it be possible to reorder the New Posts so that the oldest posts are at the top and the recently-marked-read threads don't keep coming back to haunt us?

You really are very kind people. Must watch where I lick.

• 1 month later...