HMVF - everyone happy?

Jack

Evening folks - as you know, once in a while we ask if everyone is happy?

So, everyone happy at the moment of how things are - what should we do more of - or less of? What do you dislike - what do you like? What would you like to see?

I will also be asking this at W&P next week as we need to make sure we are on the right track and getting it right - it is important to listen that we are providing what folks want and not what we thing folks want1

Fire away.........

Best wishes.

Jack.

I am not fine, because I will not be at Beltring this year.

But would be better if it was a web cam or two at the show....

Anyone ever been thinking of this?

Rolf

I'm trying to get access to a link to upload some snaps...but it largely depends on my work schedule and a friendly webmaster at the Hop Farm.

Brilliant forum Jack, I'm learning new stuff all the time!

The only thing I would like to see (and I hesitate to ask) is the picture links on the pre crash posts to be reinstated. As I joined a couple of days before it happened, I would love to see things like this, but never had the chance.

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=3684

I know it would take time and be a pain to do, even if the pix were still available to view, so no rush :)

Brilliant forum Jack, I'm learning new stuff all the time!

The only thing I would like to see (and I hesitate to ask) is the picture links on the pre crash posts to be reinstated. As I joined a couple of days before it happened, I would love to see things like this, but never had the chance.

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=3684

I know it would take time and be a pain to do, even if the pix were still available to view, so no rush :)

Now done!

We arew getting there slowly and many thousands to go....:sweat:

You can sort the codes out in your own post if you can remember where they are!

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Whats Happened to the Senior Service,downright discrimination.:captain:

i would like to see an answer to this post.:-D

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Gonna have to run that one past me again........:???

Hi Jack,many months ago you were all deliberating about whether to have a Naval section (Senior Service) or knot(:rofl:)thats as far as it got.cheers.

Hi Jack

I have been off the forum for about a year just due to lack of time and i think what u have done to it is really good... it has changed so much and there is so much more to see and do...

Thanks for your hard work and i hope to see you again soon

Giz

Hi Jack,many months ago you were all deliberating about whether to have a Naval section (Senior Service) or knot(:rofl:)thats as far as it got.cheers.

The idea of a naval section sounds good, to me, the only problem COULD be, entering into it COULD leave one's keyboard rather STICKY.......:whistle::sweat::blush:............AHEM. :cool2:

CW - Joris and Bodge have the controls for a week after tonight as I am at W+P - reckon if you gave them a shot of Rum you may just get your naval section!:cool2: