GMC - its broke - HELP

Jack

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While Road Sure, Footman James and the other Recovery outfits you have over on that Fine Isle will help you out if you break down on the road , I m thinking even they wont do any thing if you have a problem in your own Drive ?

Isn't this one of the things we join groups and clubs for to have a Friend or Friends that can help Us when things get difficult .If someone had a problem I knew I could fix or lend a extra helping hand I'd go the hundred miles knowing they would do it for me .

Jack if you don't have any success I can pop down over the 9th and 10th Aug, but would probably need to stay over 1 night and we might be able to sort it out !!!!!!!!!

Looooong way though, but you are worth it ..........

Let me know.

Edited by R Cubed

....if Jack were to let the first successful Mechanic touch or hold the award who will be the first to give it a try ??

Most of us know where its been,..........:cool2: so to the 'successful' applicant,......'wash yer hands afterwards..' :whistle:

Shame the jimmy couldn't have been got to w&p,......I'm pretty sure it would have been sorted by now,............sorry to hear you'r still having problems, Jack.

• 2 weeks later...
Well the Weekend is here and who's going to be helping Jack R Cubed or Safariswing ?

Can't wait to hear the solution to this mystery !

Well I offered... I suppose his excuse this week will be "Too Wet" :coffee:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
A very sage bit of wisdom .

I have had the wire seperate just out of sight almost at the endcap within the fuse so it looked good but wasn't.

Jacks wire seperated years ago :rofl:

Thanks chaps and don't shout at me but I didn't get to it this weekend.............it was too hot:sweat:

Too Hot :sweat:what the hell are you playing at man, get your arse over there and sort her out otherwise I am going to come down there and tow her home to my place :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Reading this thread from first to last i can see that all bases seem to have been covered but the biggest problem is apart from being busy is he may have drowned in all the advise.

A friendly extra pair hands is where the solution lies methinks

Reading this thread from first to last i can see that all bases seem to have been covered but the biggest problem is apart from being busy is he may have drowned in all the advise.

A friendly extra pair hands is where the solution lies methinks

The GMC is now in storage which I am pleased with :-D and just waiting for kev to turn up with his spanners:argh:

Can't get the staff these days, flipping youngsters :whistle:

Just been to Jacks place this evening. He IS very busy at present......when I got there he was polishing his 'Bart whatshisname' trophy from War and Peace. No sign of the broken truck, I think he's sold it to buy a "Man's Jeep" :-D

Even with our award and a much improved and needed status...I am still not worthy of a Jeep :cry: