GMC - its broke - HELP

Jack

i know what jack i will drive your mans truck:??? as cant be any worse than a coach i had the other day

crash box and no proper air suspension and i will put you in my old 109 with catering trailer behind and see how long you last:rofl::rofl:the springs are just starting to settle now so yours is probably a bit more comfy

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha yeah yeah very funny - just because none of you own a mans truck - you can just sit there dreaming:coffee:

Oh yeah - tell you what - I'll have a go at your "mans truck" - and then you can have a go at the Stalwart........

Then we'll see who's got the "mans truck"!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name=Jack;

The plan of attack is to place a brand new' date=' bigger amp battery on the GMC and work back or forward from there. Need it up and running by the 11th of November!

Jack.

i belive rememberence Sunday is on the 9/11/2008 so you had best set your your self an earlier date :goodidea: Dont listen to the nasty challanges from the boys we know you drive a mans truck when you wife and daughters allow you:rofl::rofl:

written by someone using Ashleys computer

Edited by ashley

• 3 months later...
Thanks! I have done so well in not replying to Lee :computerrage:

If you think you are having problems now - wait until:

a) Saturday on the flights out and back......

b) The actual Bunker Bash itself....... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edited by ArtistsRifles

Hello.

This is Mrs Beckett here using Jacks computer. I must say that Jack doesn’t know that I here on HMVF.

For the reckon Jack is all man – in fact real men model themselves on Jack. I don’t know much about GMC’s but I know that the price of them have doubled since 2005. This is the year Jack bought his. The reason that they have doubled in price is that now everyone wants a Mans Truck – think they call it market forces, supply and demand, I am a woman so I don’t know about these things.

Only the other day Jack was offered a Ward La France, a Sherman tank, the Tiger 1 from Bovington, a Ferret, Pig, Fox and a Stolly. They were going to be given to him but he turned them down because he said that he has an image to keep and these sorts of vehicles are for girls………..

And just to underline how manly he is – he can’t cook, can’t wash up or iron. Doesn’t know what a Hoover is, where the kids go to school and how old they are!

I am disappointed with the meanness and hurtful comments made on here by his so called friends. I guess it really is like Jacks say - just because none of you own a mans truck - you can just sit there dreaming…

A very disappointed Mrs Beckett.

Hello.

This is Mrs Beckett here using Jacks computer. I must say that Jack doesn’t know that I here on HMVF.

<snipped>

And just to underline how manly he is – he can’t cook, can’t wash up or iron. Doesn’t know what a Hoover is, where the kids go to school and how old they are!

</snipped>

Right then Mrs Beckett - in order for your husband to achieve true Manly status we will arrange for him to attend the Armys induction course at Prirbright! Here he WILL learn to cook, wash up, iron, forget he even has kids and the uses (many) of a hoover... As well as how to run everywhere, have a proper hairstyle and field strip the GPMG, SA-80 (ugh!!) etc.

Oh yes - and how to recognize superior equipment... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by ArtistsRifles

Hello.

For the reckon Jack is all man – in fact real men model themselves on Jack. I don’t know much about GMC’s but I know that the price of them have doubled since 2005. This is the year Jack bought his. The reason that they have doubled in price is that now everyone wants a Mans Truck – think they call it market forces, supply and demand, I am a woman so I don’t know about these things.

Only the other day Jack was offered a Ward La France, a Sherman tank, the Tiger 1 from Bovington, a Ferret, Pig, Fox and a Stolly. They were going to be given to him but he turned them down because he said that he has an image to keep and these sorts of vehicles are for girls………..

I am disappointed with the meanness and hurtful comments made on here by his so called friends. I guess it really is like Jacks say - just because none of you own a mans truck - you can just sit there dreaming…

A very disappointed Mrs JACK Beckett. GIRLS TRUCK RULE

THE TRUTH IS OUT !!

I guess it really is like Jacks say - just because none of you own a mans truck - you can just sit there dreaming…

Should have offered him a Scammell, he'd have taken it, then even he wouldn't have to dream any more! :-D

Might have a few nightmares though

Edited by gritineye

what a wonderful woman mrs Beckett is, she knows that a ward la france is different to a sherman and that a ferret is not a pig or a fox, when i said to my wife that i might get a ferret or a fox she :n00b: and said our dog would eat them :).............. after that i thought it best not to mention the pig :-D