• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GOOD...........:cool2: bout time you got something BRITISH............:-D:-D:-D

Hey!

- folks, at W&P Andy ask me to keep it quite but could he come down to Dorset and look at a man's truck........I told him that it really isn't that easy - I told him that he has to ask for forgiveness because of his sins AKA his British truck! :-D

Hey!

- folks, at W&P Andy ask me to keep it quite but could he come down to Dorset and look at a man's truck........I told him that it really isn't that easy - I told him that he has to ask for forgiveness because of his sins AKA his British truck! :-D

that was just 'pillow talk', Jack...........:whistle: :cool2:

now now andy:nono: we dont want to know what you talk about in bed:cool2::cool2::cool2:

and jack if you tell me what electrical parts are needed i might know where to get them from as a list was given to me from a gent selling all his old spare parts:tup::

now now andy:nono: we dont want to know what you talk about in bed:cool2::cool2::cool2:

and jack if you tell me what electrical parts are needed i might know where to get them from as a list was given to me from a gent selling all his old spare parts:tup::

:rofl::rofl:well at least I dont share my pit with a certain staffy ...........:cool2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yea Jack's got one ............. Oops thought you said wreck...........

Come on Jack let us in on whats going on with your poor truck....:(

It's in dry storage until Jack finds some time to sort it out or more probably until Kev finds time to sort it:)

Nah,..........a FULL jerrycan, should do it.......:whistle: along with a box of matches.........:cool2:;.......Only Kidding, Jack.)

Oi - I heard that!!!!

Yes all is well and as degsy says, it is now in storage up by my office so I get to touch it :cool2:

I just haven't had time to get to it but will....Kev and I are spending a night in a hotel in Belgium next weekend - I have a plan to sweet talk him round to having a lootk at it :coffee:.....the lenghts I have to go too to look after a mans truck - but it is for Queen and country :sweat:

The plan of attack is to place a brand new, bigger amp battery on the GMC and work back or forward from there. Need it up and running by the 11th of November!

Nah,..........a FULL jerrycan, should do it.......:whistle: along with a box of matches.........:cool2:;.......Only Kidding, Jack.)

A FULL jerrycan and a BOX of matches? Isn't that a bit excessive Couldn't it just be a pint of petrol and a match ?

Oi - I heard that!!!!

....Kev and I are spending a night in a hotel in Belgium next weekend - I have a plan to sweet talk him round to having a lootk at it :coffee:.....the lenghts I have to go too to look after a mans truck - but it is for Queen and country :sweat:

!

Would you like to rephrase that:shocked: