Antar Gallery

This Antar site is truly wonderful, thanks, I didn't know of it until now. The priceless B & W 'photo of the Antar and MP Zephyr is now my screen saver. Sites like this will hopefully provide a home for all the as yet unseen photographs ex service personnel must still have in their private albums.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
The priceless B & W 'photo of the Antar and MP Zephyr .

I like that pic in fact i was saying having trouble getting me leg over(to get in champ) to pat maybe we need a car did think of one of these ,allready got the handbook.

I like that pic in fact i was saying having trouble getting me leg over(to get in champ) to pat maybe we need a car did think of one of these ,allready got the handbook.

The Zephyr is one cool motor.

Great site and still great photo`s posted here :thumbsup:, being at school in Hamm we often sat by the side of the raod to see these vehicles being brought in for re-furbisment at a local camp, and quite often visited the base on school trips.

Ashley

• 3 weeks later...

I saw an immaculate Antar towing an ex MOD four wheel van trailer on the A14 eastbound this evening. I assume it had been attending the Hollowell Steam Fair. Was anyone there and have 'photos they can post ? Come in radiomike7, this is your neck of the woods.

I saw an immaculate Antar towing an ex MOD four wheel van trailer on the A14 eastbound this evening. I assume it had been attending the Hollowell Steam Fair. Was anyone there and have 'photos they can post ? Come in radiomike7, this is your neck of the woods.

Sorry, cannot help, could it have been Brian Bailey:confused:

He was at Wrotham, the 4 wheel trailer is an ex Iraqui radra trailer he found in a feild! Still has russian cabinets in it and a bomb hole.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think that's a conqueror hull, unless its very badly loaded there would be more overhanging the sides of the Dyson than that..It looks vaguegly Churchill to me....

Mike,

I thought the same, tracks not wide enough either, and road wheels are smaller diameter on a Conq', I would go for Centurion.