War & Peace 2014

fesm_ndt

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be down with the jeep, WC54, parabike and halftrack, looking forward to watching you tear around the arena again Rick, but this time I'll be enjoying it from outside the arena rather than having you charge up out of the dust behind me after the prize giving, the cromwell is fantastic and sounds lurvly with a few revs.

Steve

Working hard to go to the show...

dropped a lump in today dated 17-01-66 in the series 3.

the pulley don't have timing marks, the flywheel that has is on the shed floor.

looking forward to camping on kitcheners field, seeing my family and my dad will park up with the IMPS during the day to show his vehicle to the public.

we take a 101fc ambulance and a series3 ex raf.

hoping to find .303 related items, will have some stuff to sell or trade ;)

i'll be there with the Cromwell converting pound notes into heat and noise :D

Rick is the Cromwell coming back to Manchester after W & P ? Melvyn is having his show over the weekend of 2nd & 3rd August at Heywood, now we have 100 acre playground ! We are taking a few more modern pieces of tracked armour CET, SAURER APC, STORMER, and possibly the M578, Melvyn will of course have their Centurion and 2 Chieftains out as well as a few other pieces of tracked armour, this show has the potential of being the Beltring of the North.

hi fellas

thanks for the kind words, I'm heading off to Norfolk now to pick the Cromwell up for the desert rat memorial day in thetford on sunday and it might come straight back here to Manchester after or possibly back to the battlefront museum at old buck depending on the drivers hours but regardless of that it will be back in Manchester by the end of month :-D.

rick

hi fellas

thanks for the kind words, I'm heading off to Norfolk now to pick the Cromwell up for the desert rat memorial day in thetford on sunday and it might come straight back here to Manchester after or possibly back to the battlefront museum at old buck depending on the drivers hours but regardless of that it will be back in Manchester by the end of month :-D.

rick

Have a good day down at Thetford, was planning on coming but had to stay in London. Did see all the signs up advertising the open day when I went past the other day though, should get a good turn out

Hi Folks,

I will be there chewing dust in the Arena as usual, only the series 3 this year ! F30 still a bit broken after normandy. Also all you track guys, we have a plan to shorten your arena return disctances so come out and play please !

Carrieres you have you own tiome on sat and sun I really want as many as we can get.

See you all soon,

Andy

What accommodation is close by?

I keep forgetting taxis in the UK are prohibitive as figuring on going on the 16th and then flying out of Heathrow on the 17th. So my main drama will be getting from wherever I stay to the airport.

Edited by fesm_ndt

I keep forgetting taxis in the UK are prohibitive as figuring on going on the 16yh and then flyting out of Heathrow on the 17th. So my main drama will be getting from wherever I stay to the airport.

mike what sort of time would you be flying out as might be able to help get you to the airport or if i cant im sure there will be someone who can

I keep forgetting taxis in the UK are prohibitive as figuring on going on the 16yh and then flyting out of Heathrow on the 17th. So my main drama will be getting from wherever I stay to the airport.

Surely a taxi in any country for a 100 miles or so would be expensive! :D

Surely a taxi in any country for a 100 miles or so would be expensive! :D

I was under the misconception W&P was closer to London......:shocked: But have to say getting a taxi in the UK anywhere is expensive :-D

mike what sort of time would you be flying out as might be able to help get you to the airport or if i cant im sure there will be someone who can

G'Day David, I haven't booked my flight tickets as yet as the head office is fine tuning their schedule but should know by early next week.

Mike,

If you catch one of the High Speed trains that will stop at Westenhanger at certain times, it get you to St Pancras in around 45 mins, from there you get an Underground train straight through to Heathrow terminals, could not be easier. If there is not a High Speed stopping at Westenhanger when you wish to go, just get a local train to Ashford International and catch one there. This is how I get to Heathrow.