I can flllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pzkpfw-e

alastair you of all people should know how good the suspension is in the Cromwell !

I must admit I am sorely tempted to recreate the flying tank scene but I dare not take the risk but who knows I might do it on a smaller scale :cool2:

rick

Rick, when you finish the 2nd one for the bloke from USA try it with that one instead of your own !

You are right Rick the suspension was fantastic, it surprised me just how supple it was over the deep ruts at W&P but at that height and weighing that much the Cromwell in the photo might as well not have suspension!

Any idea where that was shot? There seems to be a large crowd in the background.

Andy

I remember seeing this done at a Bovingdon camp open day, many years ago (very early 1960s). I remember that the tank took a good run-up of at least a mile before the jump.

Let me bring my med kit then, so I can put humpty back together again after the experience. I think some morphine, lidocaine and sutures will probably be needed..

And a set of false teeth:nut: