Withams Tender time again

fesm_ndt

No pictures up as yet, so anyone know what this is?

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]51[/TD]

[TD]Landrover 110 amphib landing training vehicle v. v. rare ideal for museum or collection

Registration Number: 14RN 32

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

And another one?

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: dark]188[/TD]

[TD=class: dark]Very rare Talus MB 764 country tractor 4x4 ex amphib trials vehicle very low hours. 530 hours

Registration Number: JV60 AA, Date in Service: 1997[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Saw that also the Spartan OPFOR are listed, but mentioned is that the engine and gearbox are missing. Probally hard to come by or not?

At the moment the gearbox is nearly impossible to come by, they are worth more than the vehicle! That's not to say in a few years time there won't be loads of them though as that's usually the way it goes.

Chris

I thought engines were in them but could be wrong. As Chris says the gearboxes will turn up in time so if you could sit on one for a while you may get a bargain.

A mate was there when they were unloaded - the bloke went down the line lifting the decks and cursing each time along the lines of 'how the f do they expect me to sell these with no gearboxes!!'

Answer - describe them as 'ultra rare' you cant go wrong LOL...

Timbo

• 2 weeks later...
I went up, bid on 4 lots, but didn't even get an email saying I didn't win. I was getting concerned I would get notified after I flew out, but if you have results it must be done then.

They don't bother to email you if you don't win your just left hanging as it were. I bid on three lots but my bids were pretty low as I didn't think some of the things were worth any more than I bid. I would like to know how much someone was prepared to pay for the damaged hollebones I thought £65 was enough how wrong I was lol.

Edited by ferrettkitt
cant spel

From the pictures I thought it was not even worth bothering going this time, made 2 chancer bids, one on the Detroit V8 which I had seen on a previous visit and the other on one of the Rapier ? winches, I got neither.

Should anybody want a brand new pair of Hollarbones (thats how it is spelt on manufacturers label) I have a set for sale at £250, not the best picture but I think you get the idea.A bar.jpg

From the pictures I thought it was not even worth bothering going this time, made 2 chancer bids, one on the Detroit V8 which I had seen on a previous visit and the other on one of the Rapier ? winches, I got neither.

Should anybody want a brand new pair of Hollarbones (thats how it is spelt on manufacturers label) I have a set for sale at £250, not the best picture but I think you get the idea.[ATTACH=CONFIG]86576[/ATTACH]

pm sent