Hello from Central Florida USA

tokarev

Before the holidays I purchased my first British MV - Ferret Mk2/3 - It is in decent shape all things considered even though its not running. Other vehicles I own - 81' 712 Pinzgauer, M151a2, M35A2C, M274 Mule, CJ750 and last but not least a 1994 Hyster 4,000lb military forklift. I will be asking many questions in the near future.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You will find the clubhouse well stocked at the moment with leftovers from our christmas party. However the dancing girls have seem to be missing again.

Oh and a final note, please don't park your ferret next to the pool or inside the poolhouse.

I live in Safety Harbor Florida - on a map look at the top of Tampa Bay. Thanks for the kind welcome - can't wait to get the Ferret rolling on its own power and rearmed with a 1919A4 - Looking for a 1919 mount too.

Before the holidays I purchased my first British MV - Ferret Mk2/3 - It is in decent shape all things considered even though its not running. Other vehicles I own - 81' 712 Pinzgauer, M151a2, M35A2C, M274 Mule, CJ750 and last but not least a 1994 Hyster 4,000lb military forklift. I will be asking many questions in the near future.

Great to see a another fellow MUTT owner, welcome to the forum!